Reviews for Oh God Not Again!
Canuto-90 chapter 30 . 8/4/2009
Good chapter. A bit short but still I liked it.

Greetings
Guile chapter 30 . 8/4/2009
Actually, I'd say you stayed close enough within the strictures of iambic pentameter (everything is 9-11 syllables, so I'd say it's close enough for government work) for it to count as 'awesome.'

I think Hermione may be the only 14 year old ever to find iambic pentameter funny.
brightsun89 chapter 30 . 8/4/2009
I love it! what is going to happen during the 3rd book? I can't wait to see what happens next, please update soon!
techiyona chapter 30 . 8/4/2009
Loved Neville's boggart SO FREAKIN' MUCH. Harry would be a wonderful Minister of Magic XD
Viridian chapter 30 . 8/4/2009
Oh, awesome chapter! Draco's line really ended the chapter on a bang (literally and figuratively, I guess). It's great to see you having so much fun with Neville ... he really has a lot of potential. I loved his poise when dealing with Snape and his threats, and his greatest fear being Harry as Minister of Magic? That's a good one!
Detective Ethan Redfield chapter 30 . 8/4/2009
Excellent work as usual. Harry as minister of magic. The world is finally coming to an end. hahaha!
Marquis Black chapter 30 . 8/4/2009
Best. Minister. Ever.

Also, one way to muck up the Tri-Wizard Tourney: Get Sirius and Harry to sabotage it so that at least one task is a dance off. Maybe get them to play a rugby match, wherein the champions get their asses kicked.

Hell, it doesn't matter; just muck it up. :D
crazybibliophile chapter 30 . 8/4/2009
“You know,” Boggart-Harry said. “Monday is probably the most depressing day ever, let’s cancel it. And what’s this nonsense about not being able to own a dragon in Britain? I say we give one to anyone with a license. Oh! And we can add a dragon tax to the Pureblood tax! And how did the ghost community respond to my decree to allow Sir Nicholas into the Headless Hunt? I-”

HAHAHA. That's absolutely hysterical. You're a genius. :)
kitiem3000 chapter 30 . 8/4/2009
Draco's camera idea is brilliant.

This is just such an awesome story.
FaithlessGirl chapter 30 . 8/4/2009
u made my day with this chapter... I loved minister harry and I really like the confident neville
TatraMegami chapter 30 . 8/4/2009
Oh, this was a good chapter, I love their first History lesson with Sirius and Snape looking like Lockhart is awesome. And I do love how Draco now has a picture of Harry in drag. :D It does make me wonder if my Pansy has been talking to your Lupin and such. :D
Azamiko chapter 30 . 8/4/2009
Ha! Neville got the best of Snape and Draco got the best of Harry! Nice chapter! XD
EspyLacopa chapter 30 . 8/4/2009
Minister Harry?

BRILLIANT!
Nemrut chapter 30 . 8/4/2009
I laughed so hard when neville said the thing he feared most would harry as minister of magic.

Brilliant chapter as always
meglys chapter 7 . 8/4/2009
I'm kinda surprised that Harry isn't more upset about abandoning his pregnant wife. Even if it was unintentional.
10,976 | « Prev Page 1 .. 562 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 582 .. Last Next »