Reviews for Oh God Not Again!
Mutantkillerfrog chapter 32 . 8/18/2009
I truly love your Luna. Hell I love the way you write all your characters! Congrats on an amazing story!

Can't wait for another chapter. hehe. Harry as Minister..bye bye Mondays, hello pureblood tax...hehe
Nocturne of Eclipse chapter 32 . 8/18/2009
Luna and Harry make the most epic team, ever.

I really wish the actual HP books had been like this... I mean, they were good, but not THIS good. It's hilarious! XD Like I probably say every time I review, but, whatever...

Also best time travel fic I've seen, so...

So, like, does this mean Lupin's gonna stick around for the rest of the story as DADA? Or will he and Snape switch in the HBP arc?
Mutantkillerfrog chapter 31 . 8/18/2009
hehe... I’m never leaving you alone for twelve years again.” and seeing as how I so cruelly abandoned you for most of your life…..hehe..I love how you keep bringing this up and Harry's forhead disfigurement. Hehhe. I love this story!
Yuna's Reincarnation-1 chapter 32 . 8/18/2009
Is harry trying to get rid of the miss conceptions so he can find a way for Remus to stay professior? I am a little confused on why he would do that. anyway thanks for the update. please update soon
623091drake chapter 32 . 8/18/2009
fo the most part i have gven up on harry potter stories by this is so off beat and wimsical it great. I love disparaging and care free aditude of harry's but I want to see more interaction with ginny and luna. i find those particulay fun.
Nanchih chapter 32 . 8/18/2009
I have re-read the last half dozen chapters in reverse order and come to a conclusion: this is totally random. It makes just as much sense either way. Hooray! I LOVE it!
B.A.Doyle chapter 32 . 8/18/2009
If I were a dementor I'd take sides... with muggles!
B.A.Doyle chapter 31 . 8/18/2009
Lol, your chapters just keep getting funnier and funnier, keep writing.
phoebe turner chapter 32 . 8/18/2009
i loved it!
The Weatherwitch chapter 32 . 8/18/2009
LOL!

awesome as always!

update soon!
doodlekitt chapter 32 . 8/18/2009
This story is hillarious! Thank you for the frequent updates. And I liked that last reference to chapter 30.
Hebi R chapter 32 . 8/18/2009
Not sure why Harry picked Ginny over Luna the first time around, but I hope that in this life time, he picks the other girl.
Inumaru12 chapter 32 . 8/18/2009
making money off of future events? *shakes head amused* Very nice Harry, very nice. lol That's the best way to do it.
MauMaster chapter 32 . 8/18/2009
Gosh... I never thought of Harry as Minister. Neville's right - it's terrifying! And I agree with Luna, Mondays aren't that great. Can't wait for the next chapter!

And I'd like to say I love Remus and Sirius teaching. Eek! Yay! More Tonks, I'd like to request, though. I can't wait for Lupin and Tonks to get together. I like Harry's reasoning around it: "I miss having a godson". He must realize that Sirius will likely be Remus's kid's godfather this time around? or maybe Remus has seen Harry and decided that Sirius has already corrupted one godkid...

I also love how Harry is able to tell everyone the exact truth all the time and everyone just rolls their eyes and thinks that he's being, well, Harry. Imagine when everything comes out! "Why didn't you TELL us?" "I did." "No you didn't!" "I did. Remember? I told you exactly about how Sirius and I went to burn the ring and the house" "Oh..."
ChristinaAngel chapter 32 . 8/18/2009
Harry actually considering becoming Minister due to the Boggart lesson was really funny as well as Snape lookig like Remus. I loved the Hufflepuff favouring Dementors and how Luna managed to trace it back to Umbridge and how Harry managed to make a profit out of losing a match. Oliver's fanaticism is disturbing but really funny. Thanks for updating!
11,323 | « Prev Page 1 .. 562 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 582 .. Last Next »