Reviews for Oh God Not Again!
Moon Ecstasy chapter 29 . 7/30/2009
Ahahahaha!

*starts wheezing with loud, obnoxious laughter*

Oh... *wipes a tear away* God that was good. I eternally wait for your excellent updates.

That last bit with Draco... priceless!
killing u with umbrellas chapter 29 . 7/30/2009
i love harry's rumors. great chapter. plz update soon.
nxkris chapter 29 . 7/30/2009
great chapter. harry continues to trick everyone with the scar, threatens new rumors on draco, and annoys hermione. all great additions to the chapter. update soon.
Celebwen Telcontar chapter 19 . 7/30/2009
"Drapery accident. It was very traumatic." That was downright hilarious!

CT
bccaw chapter 29 . 7/30/2009
Great chapter, I like the threat of the new Malfoy rumor.
ladysavay chapter 29 . 7/30/2009
Cute. Funny. Clever. You go!
Inumaru12 chapter 29 . 7/30/2009
hehehe, nice. Hmm, for some reason, i like it when Harry becomes serious. lol.
Viridian chapter 29 . 7/30/2009
I swear, Harry and his prescient scar is a joke that will never grow old on me. Anyway, I'm glad to see more interactions with Hermione and Ron; you've been having so much fun with Luna, and Neville to a lesser extent, that it feels like they've melted into the background sometimes. Also, Harry's verbal duels with the Slytherins are always good for a smile and a laugh, so I'm also glad to see you singling out yet another Slytherin for character development. I really do like stories that explore the humanity and quirks of all the characters, not either the Light-er or Dark-er characters.
TardisIsTheOnlyWayToTravel chapter 29 . 7/30/2009
lol!
Toki Mirage chapter 29 . 7/30/2009
HAHAHAHA! Oh god, I'd forgotten about the amazing psychic scar. *shiteating grin*
StarFyre00 chapter 29 . 7/30/2009
love it!
sunmoonwriter89 chapter 29 . 7/30/2009
Ahaha, I love that last bit there. "Don't think I won't."

lol.

Again, great chapter, loving it, still wondering what on earth could happen w/out all of the Sirius Black confusion.

update son!
Innortal chapter 29 . 7/30/2009
Excellent rumor!
brightsun89 chapter 29 . 7/30/2009
I love this fic! I always laugh when I real it! please update soon! :)
Tetris Ex Machina chapter 29 . 7/30/2009