Reviews for Oh God Not Again!
Eques Pirate chapter 25 . 6/20/2009
haha, awesome! i love this harry! and i can't believe it took 25 chapters for lucius to find out about that awesome rumor, lol, idiot! update soon; i'll have you know i was up until two in the morning reading this!
Leandra88 chapter 25 . 6/20/2009
It's absolutely hilarious! Ginny seems a bit of bitchy princess though.
countcain chapter 25 . 6/19/2009
awesome story, i just read the whole thing in one day!

please continue writing it, it would be a waste not to!this is the funniest fanfic ever,

i still can't stop laughing;-D
Almecestris chapter 25 . 6/18/2009
Amazing. That's the best way to describe this chapter and story as a whole. More partial to serious fanfics, I usually avoid those with the humor genre. But this story is a wonderful exception.

Love Sevvie, Lucy, Harry, and Loony. Please don't ask me why. I just do. XD

Anywayz, thanks a BILLIONTH time for posting both this chapter and the fic! hopefully, real life can stop being such a bother so you can all give us our next sweet fix.

P.S. 'Also, it continues to amaze me how many people read about Hermione getting a copy of Hogwarts: A History for Christmas in Chapter Six and remember it enough to be confused when she tries to check it out in Chapter Fifteen.' -Sarah1281

You're a brilliant writer. Isn't that enough of a reason?
Rogue7 chapter 25 . 6/18/2009
Impressive story so far... ;)
Jinxd n cursed chapter 25 . 6/16/2009
I shall hereby proclaim my love for this story (this is actually my second time reading it now). I love your sense of humor. I shall also take this opportunity to beg for an update after a two month wait. I confess I am rather anxious. Pretty please?
Milarqui chapter 25 . 6/16/2009
Man, this story was really funny! Please, continue with it, I really liked it! And I can't wait to see the moment when Harry and Ginny finally hook up!
30CK chapter 5 . 6/15/2009
" Eh? Ah. Oh. Oh! OH! O-O-O-O-O-OH! WOAH! Holy shi-geezUS...that's...!Woah! Dude! It's...*laughs* Woah! And he's - Veil! DUDE! *laughs* "

/\ Quote seen above is a sample of my reaction after reading the last line of this chapter: 'Sirius had also fallen through the Veil.' My humming and hawing continued for another few minutes in roughly the same fashion until I stuffed food into my mouth to try and shut myself up. It worked. Kind of. I was still giggling deliciously to myself for a few more minutes after that.

Before the end of chapter 5, it was okay. Decent story, alright writing, like the character interactions. Like the subtle changes, like the not-so-subtle changes. BUT! After reading said quote, I am now REALLY looking forward to this fic. I mean...WOW. That totally just made my night, man. Or woman. I haven't checked your profile, so I don't know. If your sex is on your profile, anyhow.

Anyway, I shall continue now. Must keep reading and all that. I'll send another review in another handfull of chapters (provided, of course, that you don't throw in another Epic Awesome Line into any of them).

Catch ya later.

-troutpeoples
Celebwen Telcontar chapter 25 . 6/13/2009
Uhm... Interesting.

CT
sanystyle chapter 25 . 6/12/2009
Simply great story, so hilarious! You have done excellent job on this, and after reading it I am in really good mood so thank you for story! I will definitely read it again.

Please update soon, I would love to read more of this fantastic story!
Origina1ity chapter 24 . 6/11/2009
Just read your story for the second time. Its still amazing. And has me laughing almost non stop. Cant wait to see more!
TheFutureEmpress chapter 25 . 6/11/2009
I love your writing

update plz
hyper-swain chapter 17 . 6/9/2009
didnt harry give hermione hogwarts a history for christmas last year? why wouldn't she just use that?
Bagoosa chapter 25 . 6/9/2009
*in sing-song voice* Love it!
Marauders-And-Lily-I-Love chapter 25 . 6/8/2009
I absolutely love this :)

This story is brilliant! Good job :)

MaraudersAndLilyILove x