Reviews for Oh God Not Again!
JackieJ chapter 31 . 8/13/2009
LOL! I really enjoy reading this story! Thank you so much for sharing.
7sins7lies chapter 31 . 8/13/2009
Oh my god...I can't BREATHE! I have been reading this for two days and I can't stop laughing! This has got to be the most clever story I've read in a very long time! You've got to keep up the great work!

Youko-chan
RockBane chapter 31 . 8/13/2009
What a very interesting story, can't wait to see how it ends.
SaraMaxine chapter 31 . 8/13/2009
You a frickin' spectacular and amazing writer!

And this is probably fated for the recycling bin, but have you considered the fine-line-between-love-and-hate path for Sevvy and Sirius?

Probably with only a passing scoff and immediate rejection, huh?

I can't wait to read more of this, but I suppose you'll have to do a rather lengthy time gap between the third and forth year.

Any chance of making Harry minister for real?

It would be indescribably awesome.

And you'd get to finish with half of Britain in cinders and rubble...

Isn't that tempting?
Ceilo chapter 31 . 8/13/2009
Figures Harry would try to make profit out of his own humiliation. :-) I like Sirius' club too, shame Remus is so sensible and forgiving. please update soon!
Cinnamon Selkie chapter 31 . 8/13/2009
I think I'm going with the he-brought-it-on-himself view with regard to both the articles and the wall scrolls. I really wish I'd seen Snape's face when he read that letter though. Speaking of which, how on earth did Harry find out about that?

~“I couldn’t help but notice that you received a postcard this morning, read it, set it on fire, then tried to set the ashes on fire. Care to tell me what that’s all about?” Sirius sounded rather amused.

Harry rolled his eyes. “Lockhart wrote to say his new book’s done, he’s dedicating it to me, and to remember that ‘there’s no such thing as bad publicity.’”~

*Smirks* Poor Harry. I still say he deserved it, though.

~“‘My book ate my homework.’~

I'm going to have to try that sometime...Of course, since most of my essays are typed up, it would hav eto be "My computer ate my homework"-which has been known to be regrettably true! Cinnamon.
CannedMushroom chapter 31 . 8/13/2009
Enjoyed it for the most part, the touch with Sirius becoming a history teacher is origional but the story could drastically improve with origional in depth plotlines of your own invention rather than spin-offs of cannon. Time travel fics are done to death espeecially with him crushing on ginny the whole time. So while an enjoyable read your lacking the essence of a classic. Definetly worth a read though.

Keep it up,

CleanRag

P.S. feel free to interprupt 'keep it up' however you wish
the true elec chapter 31 . 8/12/2009
First off those 'problems' with your fanfic someone pointed out in a review are ridiculous, and they should read more before jumping to, stupid, conclusions.

Anyway about the story, I don't remember if I've reviewed before. The story may have been done before but this is the first time I've seen done as a humour fic, and a very well done one at that. Harry's conversations are great and well in character, his ones with Draco and Luna are especially hilarious. Sirius is a great source of amusement, his first lesson with Harry was pure Siriusness, pun obviously intended. I like Harry using his fame for good, both his own and for the good of the wizarding world, by trying to change the feathers and parchment to pen and paper.
TheUltimateChefofDestruction chapter 31 . 8/12/2009
Wow if more people adopted the do whatever makes Sirius happy philosophy I don't think the world would survive XD
witowsmp chapter 31 . 8/12/2009
That was funny - Harry signing those pictures.
siriuslives394 chapter 31 . 8/12/2009
Fantastic story. Brilliant.
yuiop chapter 31 . 8/12/2009
LOVE IT! So Funny!
alaskan-dracolych chapter 31 . 8/12/2009
with the exception that Neville was not putting a lot more effort into a class he knew he wasn’t

should be

with the exception that Neville was now putting a lot more effort into a class he knew he wasn’t

Like the bit about Narcissa being the brains behind the throne.
mannd1068 chapter 31 . 8/12/2009
Very humorous! Excellent story so far.
MinervaEvenstar chapter 31 . 8/12/2009
You’re not doing anything pedophilic with Harry and Ginny. Anyone that says otherwise is an idiot, so don’t worry about that review.

This chapter was funny as usual! I laughed hard at this line:

Sirius said that just last week Snape had gotten a letter from a lawyer offering to help him sue for partial custody of Draco.

The scene at the end with Sirius, Harry, and Remus was highly amusing, too. I love how Sirius pranks Snape and Harry and Remus stay out of it. Keep up the good work!
11,322 | « Prev Page 1 .. 569 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 589 .. Last Next »