Reviews for Oh God Not Again!
tatewaki2000 chapter 26 . 9/8/2009
Lockhart was pulled off masterfully!

Wonderful!
jupimako chapter 34 . 9/8/2009
awesome! i am so enjoying this fic XD
the true elec chapter 34 . 9/8/2009
I love this story, each chapter gets better and better. Harry's conversation at the slytherin table was hilarious, as was Neville's boggart. Can't wait to see how Harry handles 'Moody' and, probably, the triwizard tournament.
tatewaki2000 chapter 19 . 9/8/2009
XXDD lol
tatewaki2000 chapter 15 . 9/8/2009
so witty. ;)
tatewaki2000 chapter 13 . 9/8/2009
I love how you're doing the Lockhart and Harry meetings. GENIUS.
tatewaki2000 chapter 12 . 9/8/2009
lol.

lol.

lol!
tatewaki2000 chapter 5 . 9/7/2009
i so saw that coming. :P
tatewaki2000 chapter 3 . 9/7/2009
this is surprisingly fantastic.

very original.
tatewaki2000 chapter 2 . 9/7/2009
hehehe. I LOVED the Dumbledore and Grindelwald reference! XD
John Egbert chapter 34 . 9/7/2009
I know that in Japan it's literally impossible to flunk out of secondary school due to the "Right to an Education" laws that are in place. You just have to take an exam at the end of your third year, and the score on /that/ is what determines if you go on to the next level or not, or what your career prospects are. I assume Hogwarts is similar in that respect.
lolelia chapter 34 . 9/7/2009
wow! i like you, i like you, and i really thought during the prediction that ron had come back, too, so i'm a bit disappointed about that. anyway, i'm new to the story, (actually i think i may've read the first chapters before, and i'm glad i did't leave the story this time aroud..) and i'm not sure about your updating habits, but i do hope you update regularly enough so that i don't forget what this was about. congrats, you've got yourself a new loyal reader! (and reviewer. heh.) looking very forward to chap 35. i'll review that, too!
LovelySnakes chapter 34 . 9/6/2009
BICE
Turquoise Girl chapter 34 . 9/6/2009
Hehe, poor Blaise. Just talk to Harry, dude! Everyone else does, lol.

TG
M.L. Pleridy chapter 5 . 9/6/2009
“So,” Harry said brightly. “I’m feeling reckless and thus I’m going to go looking for the troll. Who’s with me?”

That just made me laugh out loud. :)

This is so far, an itriguing and amusing (since the genre is humor) story.

Keep it up!