Reviews for Oh God Not Again!
barbie klaus chapter 9 . 7/6/2009
Hi! I have been reading this story for quite a time and I think I ought to yell you that this was in fact my favorite chapter so far because you said this wasn't funny. Well, I LOL'ed a lot - I don't know about the others - but I think it was. And doesn't Harry miss Ginny and his old life? That's the only thing I've been wondering about. But other than that, I love this well-written, funny, and compelling story! (I think that's the word. lol.) So, I'm adding and alerting - or subscribing as it is called of late!
hilarydilarydoc chapter 26 . 7/6/2009
LOL! I'm thoroughly enjoying this AU and your goofy sense of humor (a sentient curse scar? really?). Please, please write more soon!
Kathleen Yuki chapter 26 . 7/5/2009
that was really good... keep up the good work and i hope to read more soon. keep the updates coming!
AmyRose512 chapter 26 . 7/5/2009
I like your story. I was wondering though, is Harry eventually going to end up with Ginny? Or is he going to end up with Luna? Also, why is Harry always so condescending toward Ron and Hermione? It seems like he's almost trying to NOT be their friend.
Mineral-Soul-Bottle chapter 26 . 7/5/2009
Craziest fanfic I've ever read! The characters are terribly off character but I honestly couldn't care less! I haven't laughed this much in a fanfic since forever!
Sarah chapter 26 . 7/5/2009
Lovely story! Thanks for sharing. :) Can't wait for the next update! (it has me in stitches,really)
Lostinfantry chapter 26 . 7/5/2009
More chapter! I loved it? are you going Harry/Ginny wit this? cause right now it's definitely got a Harry/Luna vibe. Then again that could just be because Harry's actin glike he is.
ender13sfd chapter 2 . 7/5/2009
I've just started to read your story for the second time.I enjoy it immensely, thank you!
borg rabbit chapter 26 . 7/4/2009
Cyuute! Almost like an epilog. I hope Harry is ready to kick a$$ in the Goblinette o Fire eppy. Maybe Buckbeak could help Cedric keep up with Harry in the tournament?

Evane H. L chapter 26 . 7/4/2009
Well, I'm reviewing on two accounts: 1) To make the review count an even 1900, and 2) to just gush about how amazing I think this story of yours is. I finally (after perhaps a week) wound my way through this story, and found it to be just flipping amazing. You depict Harry much better here than I've seen in other stories - entangling lighthearted humor almost seamlessly with some of what should have been heavier themes. That is to say that even through the "prophecy speak" in say, Chapter Nine, the writing still managed to get a chuckle or laugh out of me in the end. Hope my review wasn't too winding, haha... Keep up the good work!
Ellisande chapter 25 . 7/4/2009
Well, its a pleasure to finally see an update, finally got around to reading it, and I have to say, it was highly enjoyable, I felt your last few chapters were... slipping a little bit, but this definitely brought it right back up to standard.

The only thing I could really suggest, is that you condense the material perhaps. I mean, what are you going to write for 3rd year? You could almost just skip to 4th, since Sirius is already gone.
Mutantkillerfrog chapter 26 . 7/4/2009
i am in love with this story i cannot wait for another chapter. great ending to the 2nd yr, but what r u going to do with the 3rd yr now that sirius isnt there to escape from azakaban? can't wait!
threecankeepasecret chapter 26 . 7/4/2009
Hooray! This is one of my very very favorite fanfictions. It's downright hilarious- and really well-written!
Mariposadelaluna chapter 19 . 7/3/2009
This story is hilarious! I loved the ending to this chapter!
rina chapter 26 . 7/3/2009
a trampoline? I don't know whether or not i should ask.

But i will say that ur story is the bomb! And that saying is so 1990s... LOL!
10,577 | « Prev Page 1 .. 569 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 589 .. Last Next »