Reviews for Stop Them From Making Me
justjoe chapter 5 . 12/29/2011
That was really creative and well written. Such a different take on Derek and Cameron. All of your ideas were great. Well done.
yume girl 91 chapter 5 . 12/12/2009
Nice fic. :)
Cptlatnok chapter 4 . 4/30/2009
YO!

I love this!

can i just say that i think that your work here has an extremely unique quality to it, something that i haven't seen in many other fan fics (i have read way to many of them).

this has got to be the only one where Derek is the good guy. I always thought that the show and the large majority of fan fic writes sell him short constantly. they make him some sort of macho ape man unable to evolve. I am a huge jameron fan so i always want to see the savior of mankind end up with teh beautiful cyborg but i think it would be awesome, not to mention refreshing to see Derek pulling for them even if john isn't for once. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE continue this sotry. i see that you haven't added anything to this in awhile but please come back to it!

damn

i am just so floored by this plot line. SO MUCH POTENTIAL

aight

sorry for the long review

peace

Good Chapter
julia chapter 4 . 3/18/2009
update soon
Maggie Moony chapter 4 . 3/14/2009
Good to see another chapter in this story!
TK-MR chapter 4 . 3/13/2009
LOL you made John think Cam and Derek has thing going on.

Keep update! More.
Harlequin Jade chapter 4 . 3/13/2009
ohh! cool story... I'm looking forward to reading more!
Starman800 chapter 4 . 3/13/2009
Aww, little John boy sneaking out of the house.. ( going to mexico) Heheh.. I like howyou have Cam portrey in this one and how her and Derek a friends when no one is around.

Very nice story.. Can't wait to read more.. Cna't wait for the John and Cam fluffyness to work.
Wise Old Owl chapter 4 . 3/13/2009
excellent chapter!
Renderer chapter 4 . 3/13/2009
I like this story... It's a little crazy, though... Derek Reese as the ultimate Jameron shipper! :) I like it. Please update soon, looking forward to the next one!
tonik chapter 3 . 12/28/2008
Hi,

thanks for writing this great story. I like the idea of Derek not really being that averse to Cameron, interesting idea. Can't wait for Chapter 4.
jojobevco chapter 3 . 11/8/2008
Good Story
Zaya chapter 3 . 10/2/2008
I love this story. I'll be on the look out for your next chapter