Reviews for An Intervention Among Cards
meggyandsophbff chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Wow, I strangely liked this. Got a good laugh. :)
Inoue Orihime15 chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
O...kay... then.
starsinjars chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
Well, I was certainly not expecting that. Here I thought it was going to be like Alice in Wonderland-y or something I don't know. But this was... interesting. Thanks XD
Jirali chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
This is awesome! Well done.
AnonymousLily chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
I was browsing in this section because I figured it would take talent and imagination to do a story on cards. This was great!
Two Sisters chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
This was our first Solitare fanfic. We had the reaction you predicted. We nearly fell off our seat from laughing. Especially like the Fireworks/ Paint Comment.
Numb3r Se7en chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
That. Was. SO WEIRD! It was so funny, yet stupid it's fupid! But please, don't write anymore...
z92 chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Ok, I must say, you're right... WTF? I stumbled across this while looking for another fan fic, and when I saw the category, I just had to see. Awesome. Definitely a WTF, but just awesome.
punkydiva17 chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Thank you - you just made my night!
Ra'iira The Fiend chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
HOW IS THIS EVEN A CATEGORY
InvaderChubbs chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Jesus, now I wanna play solitaire.

Teh awesome. I enjoy reading other people's boredom.
Jyurian chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
I stumbled across this fandom just as you did, and jesus, this was amazing. xDD

I was seizing with laughter. 33
Noirness chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
hehehe...very amusing! smoking blocks...hilarious! using elipses overzealously...totally awesome! good work!
methamadeus chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
OMFG! I laughed like crazy when I read this. I just stumbled on solitaire fanfic when I looked at someone's prof. and went WTF? Solitaire? Is that even a category on here?

So yeah, I liked it. My friends have always said one day they're gonna have to do an intervention for me. They never say what about though, which kinda scares me. Ah, well, mow I'm rambling. Have a good day/night/hippopotamus.

Ari
JDM aka Evilpom chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
Well its imaginative, i will give you that.