Reviews for Ten Ways
Raven chapter 1 . 2/16
I don't usually review fanfiction. But i really loved this. It was so sweet and just ... very Fang! Loved it! ... I know it was written awhile ago Haha but thanks for writing it down!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
THAT WAS AMAZING!
Renee135 chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
awwwww! that is SSSOOOO adorable! good job! one of the best fax stories I have ever read!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
This was really sweet.
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Awww! Cute! Cool. I like the style of writing.
banannabee chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
This is sooooo sweet! Oh my gosh, you don't know how much I love this! ADORABLE!

*favorites

.Dez.
Percabethgirl2645 chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
So...so sweet. *sniffle*
Fangalitious chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
This is just to sweet for words. I love how you showed Fang; it totally worked! He was just about the cutest thing ever. Write more!
Kaitlin chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
That was beautiful! I absolutely loved it.
ChrisyLikesToEatMangoes chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Wow, that was such a beautiful ending!
ScissorLuv21 chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
That's sooooooo cute! And sweet. Awwwwwwww.

- Lexi

Maximum Ride, Percy Jackson, and Companions Quartlet Fanatic
Tokoloshe Monster chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
This. Is. So. Friggin'. Cute.

And it fits Fang's personality perfectly. The whole piece seems so shy and quiet, just like Fang is. And its mixed that of awe that he has for the flock leader.

This is really lovely.

Much love,

-Tokoloshe
PurpleTea88 chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
I'm not going to lie- I cried. It's just, so amazing. And I totally get the two endings from this story and Ten Plus Ten. Clever, clever. Again, I think you portrayed Fang's feelings beautifully. He does adore Max. He loves her. He shows his love through actions, not words. It makes me wonder who told him that actions speak louder than wordss... It'd be ironic if it was Max, but it would probably be someone like Jeb. I can't even begin to describe how perfectly you captured Fang. He's such a sweet, soft person; on the inside, at least. He's utterly adorable and I love him. Like a teddy bear. He is, unofrtunately, all Max's. :P :) Thank God he's not a real person; he'd have millions of girls swooning like Justin Bieber does. We'd be his Fangirls. XD

Perfect spelling and grammar. I love how the title of the ways are lowercase- it's a very cool effect. Loved it. One of my favorite stories in the MR fandom.
Overcome chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
That was so CUTE! I loved it. Great writing style...
nightghost17 chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
totally awesome! could u do more fax?