Reviews for Loyalty
Fidei Avi chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
A fanfic worthy of the show itself! It's analytical; and it hold practically no amount of AU or OOC, seeing as it is soley an analytical fanfic. It's original and the grammar is well-done. :)

Yes, I faved it. Please continue to write. :D
CelticGirl7 chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Great job! The Capsule Monsters series is an excellent example of Yami's true feelings to Tea! You expressed the Pharaoh's different loyalties to his friends perfectly! Write more soon! The world needs more YamixTea stories from authors like you!

GOTTA GO! PEACE!
Smile-bestthingintheworld chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
this is sweet:) I love grandpa motou!
LapetiteAnzu-Teana chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
wow i love it! Totally true! and i think as you, as at all!_
Princess Of Sorrow chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
. ! I really like it. And grandpa is right, maybe no one noticed, but in that fight Yami has set his best and strongest monster to protect Tea, and when she and grandpa Motou fell off their dragons Yami quickly caught Tea. And when that skeleton grabbed her leg, Yami was the first to react and save her. So it shoud be obvios that it's Tea.

I liked how you made that chapter and tought of everyone and their chances to be that special one before Tea.

Really good one-shot.
Mack chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Maybe u should write a story about how the yu-gi-oh cast reads this and reacts!

i love this!
Okamidragon chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
I love this story it is excellent and true, he does seem to want to defend Tea when ever something bad happens. I also like the part about Yami and Kaiba they are always either argueing or dueling, and if there not Kaiba is running on thin ice. Anyways I loved this story.
arsenal95 chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
I must admit that I have not seen or even discussed this series in several years so forgive me if this review is not quite what you anticipated.

The format was well planned and left me with an urge to find out who the loyalty rightfully belonged to. A cute romantic touch at the end and the adoration that is held so fondly by Soloman of his grandson was well portrayed. To review the relationships between the various characters was a nice addition as well seeing as it allowed the reader time to develop their own theories and compare them with the information given. The constant error I have noticed is the capitalization of Yugi's extra inhabitant. Refering back to the mechanics of grammer, if "the" was not present in front of the base word the capital "P" would be neccasary, but since the word "the" is present, the "P" should be lowercase. Correct me if I'm wrong and I will gladly listen to your explanation.

Excellent work and very few mistakes. You made me feel as though this fiction was rushed but in actuality, this piece was expertly composed. Glad to see some good writing! Keep me posted!
port rocks chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
all this is completely true from the beginning to the end, and it will always will, for ever more Amen...
fantasia-49 chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
hi! it was so great and i thought exactly like salomon about the loyalty of the pharaoh!

good job really it's great
WickedNightingale chapter 1 . 9/14/2008