Reviews for Women Behind Bars
Cellen8 chapter 1 . 11/19/2008

great, just great
agent1332 chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
That, m'dear, was hysterical. I had to remember that there were people trying to sleep in my house while laughing so hard my laptop almost fell on the floor.

That was excellent - they annoyed their way out of jail. I would definitely like to hear how they explain that to the General - not to mention how Jackson, Mitchell, and Teal'c explained to the General why his daughter was in prison.
Sarge1 chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
Absurdly amusing and deliciously brilliant! Well done!
Quacked Lurker chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
*stops giggling long enough to breath*

Ah, that's better. I really liked this story-a perfect balance of the three girls (or should I say, gals?)

Very well written. Humorous too. I think the part that cracked me up the most was hearing how the guards had to let the ladies go.

Ah, an excellent story. I would also add a 'enjoyable' one shot, but then I'd not know what else to write down.

Seriously, I'm speechless. Unless you'd enjoy reading a whole review that goes along complimenting everything and just repeats itself. Couldn't find any grammar issues or punctuation problems. Can't complain about the length either. As much as I would enjoy reading more, that might destroy the plot and laughter others have found.

HAZMOT chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
Oh, this was so cool. Sam, Vala and Dr. Lam, captured and bashing the men from SGC, or in general. heheheh I love the truth or dare, knowing these woman are adults and can still play this childish game. Especially from who was the best kisser of the bunch, from Cam - Daniel. heheheh Oh, if they ever knew, those men from SGC woudl be in trouble. I never thought that Sam would do the funky chicken. Anywho, I guess the Sherrif was tired of all the chattering about and decided it wasn't worth keeping them locked up. Of course the women were right on when they knew if would take the men longer to get them out than themselves. Daniel was true to form in talking to the Mayor to release them and Cam and Teal'c even longer to rescue them, withouot the villager's permission. hehehe This was such a chick flick. heheheh Loved it. :D
chelle db chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
That was great. I loved the last line. I loved all of it but that last line was a classic! Well done!
1477166 chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
LOL! That was awesome. And Truth or Dare was a nice touch. Hehehe
CommanderC chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
Love it! I exspecially like the interpersonal interactions between the three ladies.
spacegypsy1 chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
Great title, great friendship fic. Loves those three. B
acer-sigma chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
LOL that was pretty good. Thought the ending and the revelation on just how they managed to get out was particularly funny! Plus I loved the way they managed to kill the time while waiting for the boys!
Razzbaby chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
Gotta tell ya', love the title. I ran the gamut of the smutty movies etc... and had to check it out. This was good! Really enjoyed it. And of course loved Sam's comment about her dress with the Shavadai. That was a good touch. That poor dress, I rather liked it even though you could tell that Captain Carter was mortified. Now let's have a sequel with the girls and the guys! Truth or Dare, Sam...who kisses better in the Control room? Narim or Jack? LOL
SapereAude03 chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
Hehe, very funny! "Have some pride, woman!" I love Sam/Vala/Carolyn friendship stories! Thanks for posting! ~Jess
mamapranayama chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
Ha! Funniest thing I read in a long time-Loved it!
iHeartYou13 chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
AHAHA that was great!
jazzyredhead chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
Now that was fun. I would have liked to see that one made into a show. Good work! I like the humorous ones best!