Reviews for All The Way Around
sexyxox849 chapter 9 . 1/30
wow that was awesome but seriously u should do a sequel
Khyharah chapter 9 . 8/23/2014
What a pleasant little journey through Bella's mind. I really enjoyed this :)
Whitlock.Mason.McCarty.Cullen chapter 9 . 7/18/2014
Loved they way you gave Embry depth in this story- hardly any do. And your ending with Edward and Seth was very heart-warming
Guest chapter 9 . 6/9/2014
This story is AMAZING !
It made me cry when Seth was sad :(

You are such a good writer :)
Thank you sooo much for a great story :)
Guest chapter 9 . 4/30/2014
Caliborn96 chapter 2 . 2/4/2014
like it a lot
Babysis64 chapter 8 . 11/8/2012
just wow this was a good chapter also with Embry trying to explain things to Bella the best that he can i find it so loving and caring and what not he really does care for Bella seems like it and hopefully she can go home to her dad and go to school without all of the pain right that would be good unless they ask if they can explain things to Charlie and try to get him to understand everything right and then maybe Charlie would be acceptable of Bella and Embry and yes i do believe that they are only one year difference and even in the books they say that she was one grade above Jacob Embry and Quill so i do believe well in my heart one year difference but like i said what is age if they love each other right.
Babysis64 chapter 7 . 11/8/2012
oh cool what ever Bella is this is so cool i think binding herself with the pack as the mother of the pack and the imprints this is so cool i think so only Sam really knows what is going on but hopefully everyone else will understand also
Babysis64 chapter 6 . 11/8/2012
cool i wonder what the mark means and why did it mark the couple this is different but very interesting
Babysis64 chapter 4 . 11/8/2012
wow i really do hope they both can get over them selves and just let things fall into place and what not with the imprint and the relationship right that is the right thing to do in any cases even if Bella is a virgin she told Embry that she is so just take it slow and it should be okay and yes you are a little older then Embry but i think it was only a year right so that shouldn't matter right
Babysis64 chapter 3 . 11/8/2012
oh wow so that is what happened is that ever cool and different to find this out.I'm glad that things turned out though and what happens when Bella needs to get back for school is she going to be okay with that to be separated from Embry. I wonder and i hope so cause she needs to graduate right.
Babysis64 chapter 2 . 11/8/2012
wow Bella that really hurt you so bad but why and yet Embry was able to leave your side with no problems and he didn't hurt so why did you burn and ache and hurt all but i like it.
Babysis64 chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
you know if the pack of guys didn't like me i wouldn't want to be around them either or try to stay away from them get a job to keep busy i wouldn't want to feel hurt like Bella does all of the time.
werewolfgrlz chapter 8 . 9/14/2012
love it!
sweetness4683 chapter 2 . 7/14/2012
I'm not really sure I understand what's going on. did Emory imprint on her? If so is he running assay from her