Reviews for All The Way Around
Caliborn96 chapter 2 . 2/4
like it a lot
Babysis64 chapter 8 . 11/8/2012
just wow this was a good chapter also with Embry trying to explain things to Bella the best that he can i find it so loving and caring and what not he really does care for Bella seems like it and hopefully she can go home to her dad and go to school without all of the pain right that would be good unless they ask if they can explain things to Charlie and try to get him to understand everything right and then maybe Charlie would be acceptable of Bella and Embry and yes i do believe that they are only one year difference and even in the books they say that she was one grade above Jacob Embry and Quill so i do believe well in my heart one year difference but like i said what is age if they love each other right.
Babysis64 chapter 7 . 11/8/2012
oh cool what ever Bella is this is so cool i think binding herself with the pack as the mother of the pack and the imprints this is so cool i think so only Sam really knows what is going on but hopefully everyone else will understand also
Babysis64 chapter 6 . 11/8/2012
cool i wonder what the mark means and why did it mark the couple this is different but very interesting
Babysis64 chapter 4 . 11/8/2012
wow i really do hope they both can get over them selves and just let things fall into place and what not with the imprint and the relationship right that is the right thing to do in any cases even if Bella is a virgin she told Embry that she is so just take it slow and it should be okay and yes you are a little older then Embry but i think it was only a year right so that shouldn't matter right
Babysis64 chapter 3 . 11/8/2012
oh wow so that is what happened is that ever cool and different to find this out.I'm glad that things turned out though and what happens when Bella needs to get back for school is she going to be okay with that to be separated from Embry. I wonder and i hope so cause she needs to graduate right.
Babysis64 chapter 2 . 11/8/2012
wow Bella that really hurt you so bad but why and yet Embry was able to leave your side with no problems and he didn't hurt so why did you burn and ache and hurt all but i like it.
Babysis64 chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
you know if the pack of guys didn't like me i wouldn't want to be around them either or try to stay away from them get a job to keep busy i wouldn't want to feel hurt like Bella does all of the time.
werewolfgrlz chapter 8 . 9/14/2012
love it!
sweetness4683 chapter 2 . 7/14/2012
I'm not really sure I understand what's going on. did Emory imprint on her? If so is he running assay from her
Pheonix 143 chapter 7 . 7/2/2012
Where's Paul?
Roxy Leigh Blue chapter 9 . 9/24/2011
Bravo my dear, that was absolutely spectaular! Wonderfuly thought out and the twist at the end blew my mind!

Rox xx
r-cklessly chapter 4 . 5/27/2011
Ok.

So I adore, the Embry and Bella pairing.

But this is just too much. Its so mature. And there just teens. There like 17 years old, and there speaking as if there literature professors.

Its insane, and definitely something that pushes my annoyance over the edge. I didn't understand it at all.

It was too intense,and so complicated. Suddenly its dark, and then its light. She's in pain, and then in his arms. Its too much.

Your writing style, just seems so uncomfortable and stiff. I'm sorry, but I can't even finish this story.
r-cklessly chapter 3 . 5/27/2011