Reviews for Final Blow
ZonaRose chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
This was a sad but a good POV on Fate. I look foreword to more of your fic/stories.
Lance58 chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
awwwwwwwww poor fate but still you experienced great emotions when your with her... i like your story
J the Drafter chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
This is good! I like the look into poor Fate's mind.
markesellus chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
Rah! I like reviewing things on FF even though I found it on AS forums. Pretty good... actually really good. The feeling was strong and carried through out the whole story. Awesome job!
TweekinTinkaToy chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
I'd say this like a precurser to their relationship because undeniably after watching season one of MGLN, you know, absolutely know that yes, Fate and Nanoha will end up together in the future. Kids that young really can't grasp the abstract notion of romantic love, but I'm sure their feelings can run extraordinarily deep for others...'course they wont know what it all means for a few more years. So I'm really glad you insinuated deep feelings and not romantic love. Anyway, I really enjoyed this, kinda an interesting introspective view into Fate's thoughts.
DezoPenguin chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
Nice, short, sweet, and to the point. The "but" asides give a nice rhythm to the piece that add to its quality. And it works as a budding-romance or as a friendship piece, because the emotions Fate is talking about don't change between them. Though I have to say, this is the first time I've ever seen anyone write something in the second person that actually works (probably because it's actually Fate talking to herself rather than a true second-person narrator).
xFireWorx chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
OH MY GAH!

You wrote a NanoFate one-shot!

Why didn't you tell me?

Well I thought this was beautiful, accurate, fresh, and crisp.

Good job!

-Fire
ToumaSan chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
Its september 13th in New York but nice job. I remember Sept. 11...and I think this fits it in a way. Love the Angst...