Reviews for Dragon Sage
Edmonton58 chapter 6 . 12/6/2016
cool just have naruto find a way to use both bloodlines at once.
Currahee506 chapter 6 . 11/11/2016
update
ethan.lukkar chapter 6 . 9/1/2016
Magnificent chapter can't wait for more please update soon.
rhizz17 chapter 6 . 5/3/2016
update please
ThePhenoix11 chapter 2 . 3/19/2016
This seems kinda rushed... Like nothing really new a sharagan rip off omg the stutter girl doesn't stutter and it's clear you want to put her teacher in a harem/ occ because Asuma the guy she has a kid with in cannon cheated on her. Tbh I think it would fit better if she cheated okn him considering the strain you showed between him and the unic ass kisser
Mr. 666 chapter 2 . 2/5/2016
hinata sucks
my 2 guys chapter 6 . 2/4/2016
that was good keep the chapters coming
Marshman101 chapter 6 . 12/7/2015
This is awesome
Guest chapter 1 . 8/26/2015
Another shit cliche stry. Overpowered baduto and harem. To make it worse u lured innocent naruhina lovers in with the description and the characters that r said to be involved. It said NARUTO and HINATA. Not Naruto and harem of random girls.
MisterE231 chapter 6 . 7/18/2015
New chapter Please. This story is good and i'd like to see it countinued.
Hikari chapter 6 . 7/7/2015
Hurry up and add a new chapter!
Guest chapter 5 . 5/28/2015
WARNING RANT BELOW WARNING RANT BELOW
don't think of this as a flame this is meant to be a criticizing rant of frustration of stupid clich├ęs
please stop this. I've seen this on so many other Naruto fanfics 'Naruto gets overpowered bloodline limit, Sasuke hates him because he has power, insert sexuality joke, Sakura hates him because Sasuke hates him, insert bitchy joke, everyone hates him for kyuubi, have someone make a douchbag comment about (family, former weakness, love interest(s)), show of force.' now I'm not saying your idea is a bad concept as a whole but you had no lead up or intro to it. It was simply he was asleep/in the mindscape and finds the dragons, this also goes for the sasuke fight at the start I had no idea what was happening ta the start. As for harem development, why did you have to make it every guy is an asshole except Naruto? There character development too, if you have a bad character then develop them into something better, don't do as some of the other reviews have said and bash Sakura try to build her up and make her useful or smarter instead of beating her down. Moving on to bloodline limits, so many of them are in a way a rip off of the sharingan in some way, maybe give him the skin of a dragon as a bloodline limit instead or have him pull a Jake long and transform partly or fully into a dragon. Plot wise it's the same as the manga/anime and that's fine, I like that you killed of Gaara but maybe you did it too early and had to use Naruto in the fight against orochimaru and that's Kool Aid Man cool but I think the thing about Gaara being completely gone would have been better as he was bits and pieces remaining to give reason to why he wasn't bat shit bonkers kill everyone mode.

sorry if I come off like an asshole my self but I've seen copy-paste of these stories and it's just so silly.
TitanSteel chapter 2 . 5/4/2015
I know that you have already decided what to do with the banshee but for my sanity I am going to say it anyways. I want that banshee to bashed and kicked in her ass. so even you decide to have her in harem please make her suffer a bit 'cuz kami knows that harpy deserves it.
TitanSteel chapter 1 . 5/4/2015
good beginnig, enjoyed the story immensly, but for the first chapter it felt a bit rushed. I think if you had took a bit more time developing mindscape scene a bit more it could have been avoided.
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 5 . 11/27/2014

I hope Kurotsuchi & Temari will be in the harem.