Reviews for Dragon Sage
MisterE231 chapter 6 . 7/18
New chapter Please. This story is good and i'd like to see it countinued.
Hikari chapter 6 . 7/7
Hurry up and add a new chapter!
WARNING RANT BELOW WARNING RANT BELOW
don't think of this as a flame this is meant to be a criticizing rant of frustration of stupid clich├ęs
please stop this. I've seen this on so many other Naruto fanfics 'Naruto gets overpowered bloodline limit, Sasuke hates him because he has power, insert sexuality joke, Sakura hates him because Sasuke hates him, insert bitchy joke, everyone hates him for kyuubi, have someone make a douchbag comment about (family, former weakness, love interest(s)), show of force.' now I'm not saying your idea is a bad concept as a whole but you had no lead up or intro to it. It was simply he was asleep/in the mindscape and finds the dragons, this also goes for the sasuke fight at the start I had no idea what was happening ta the start. As for harem development, why did you have to make it every guy is an asshole except Naruto? There character development too, if you have a bad character then develop them into something better, don't do as some of the other reviews have said and bash Sakura try to build her up and make her useful or smarter instead of beating her down. Moving on to bloodline limits, so many of them are in a way a rip off of the sharingan in some way, maybe give him the skin of a dragon as a bloodline limit instead or have him pull a Jake long and transform partly or fully into a dragon. Plot wise it's the same as the manga/anime and that's fine, I like that you killed of Gaara but maybe you did it too early and had to use Naruto in the fight against orochimaru and that's Kool Aid Man cool but I think the thing about Gaara being completely gone would have been better as he was bits and pieces remaining to give reason to why he wasn't bat shit bonkers kill everyone mode.

sorry if I come off like an asshole my self but I've seen copy-paste of these stories and it's just so silly.
TitanSteel chapter 2 . 5/4
I know that you have already decided what to do with the banshee but for my sanity I am going to say it anyways. I want that banshee to bashed and kicked in her ass. so even you decide to have her in harem please make her suffer a bit 'cuz kami knows that harpy deserves it.
TitanSteel chapter 1 . 5/4
good beginnig, enjoyed the story immensly, but for the first chapter it felt a bit rushed. I think if you had took a bit more time developing mindscape scene a bit more it could have been avoided.
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 5 . 11/27/2014

I hope Kurotsuchi & Temari will be in the harem.
killer4853 chapter 2 . 9/19/2014
Clearmens chapter 4 . 8/8/2014
No Sakura in harem
Clearmens chapter 3 . 8/8/2014
No sakura in the harem
killer4853 chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
shadow74236915 chapter 6 . 4/6/2014
SO!
I've read most of your 'Naruto has something to do with dragons' fics, and I have to ask...: Do you happen to enjoy dragons by any chance? Seriously, they are cool, and Naruto does well in his different collabs with dragons, but I feel he is turning god-like. What makes a battle entertaining if he can decimate all possible opponents with the blink of an eye? (Quite possibly, LITERALLY)!
Anyways, other than the huge number of harems, I really enjoy your writing! I suggest you start some Fairy Tail fics; maybe make Naruto a dragon-slayer who joins Fairy Tail? It's an overused plotline, but it is DAMN entertaining!
Dracoessa chapter 6 . 12/22/2013
Good story so far, maybe start bashing the civilian council along with that uke?
acetwolf94 chapter 6 . 12/8/2013
NICE! ADD MORE PLEASE! QUICKLY!
killer4853 chapter 6 . 11/30/2013