Reviews for Bury It Forward
Okay - Edward is so cool in this, mustang is like a dad to him, Hawkeye is like the Mum and envy is like that one annoying sibling you want to hit with a bus.
This is probably the best FMA fanfiction I've ever read
Liz chapter 38 . 1/24
Love it can you write this typ of sesorason to other aname please when you have time.
K chapter 3 . 12/29/2016
Chappy 3- I was near the end and I suddenly heard 'You are my sunshine' coming from the other room; I nearly started crying... BROTHERLY LOOOOOVE!
Xexclaima chapter 11 . 12/19/2016
... Can I have permission to break the fourth wall and ki- torture Envy?
KuroitsukiNoMai chapter 38 . 11/6/2016
Wow. That was a story of epic proportions XD

I really like how you portrayed Ed's mentality - how he seemed to think he was fine and sane, and how he had lucid thought processes (e.g. planning how to protect Al) but the way in which he behaved (e.g. being completely unaware of what was going on around him while he was planning) was still clearly impaired.

Thank you so, so much for posting this! There are a lot of "Ed torture" stories out there but I feel like yours was really unique in how much you explored the mental damage - and realistically, too! I really enjoyed it, thank you again!
meteorpen chapter 2 . 10/29/2016
Love this story so much!
lexieconextreme chapter 38 . 8/2/2016
This ending reminds me of the Hunger Games, everybody is emotionally scarred for the rest of their lives. WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO US?!
lexieconextreme chapter 19 . 7/30/2016
Dude, I don't even know if I can read this anymore. It hurts my soul to see Ed and Al like this, and I really just want Envy to go screw himself and leave Ed out of it.
Irukaka321 chapter 1 . 6/30/2016
this is fascinating and sad
MissAkito chapter 38 . 6/16/2016
Well, I cried twice...once when I honestly thought Al was dead, and then at the last line. I've been following this fic for years, and I'm so happy to see it get an amazing end. And damn what an end. Depressing while still maintaining just enough ambiguity to allow hope for the boys' future.
SoulMore chapter 38 . 4/25/2016
FAN!~
It took me four days but I got through it! I beautiful piece. Thank you for the story! I hope you continue with a sequel or another chapter!
ShiroiKarasuX chapter 38 . 4/10/2016
Reading this whole thing is pretty much all I did this week and I loved every minute of it. Thank you for writing this, I enjoyed it. Your writing style is really nice and the way you put everything into words was perfect. Awesome! :D
Shadow fear chapter 5 . 2/24/2016
quick question.. where is Edward staying? I know you have most likely adressed this but i must have missed it somehow.. thanks!
anaticulapraecantrix chapter 38 . 2/21/2016
This chapter has been idling on my browser tab for far too long. I'm glad I finally made time to sit down and read it.

What an adventure your story has been! You truly are able to write the emotions and thoughts of all your characters and express them in a way that the reader can relate.

You've managed to tie up the story with just enough loose ends to warrant a curiosity of what may be to come. :)