Reviews for Bury It Forward
Aquarica chapter 38 . 3/17
Wow, that story was a roller coaster. Amazing job with the insight to all the characters! It was super cool to get to read mustang's point of view for growing up!
mari47405 chapter 10 . 3/13
"Disappear off the face of the Earth." Nice Irony
;-;
Help chapter 38 . 10/30/2017
Look I sincerely doubt these are something you still check but I'm an actual literal college student who has better things to do than get this deep on the internet but I discovered this beautiful story you've written (which is literally longer than gone with the wind I looked it up) and it's amazing? I've honestly never read something with such good characterization and well thought out plot and satisfying/open ended ending idk basically this was a wonderful discovery and thanks for writing it it was a perfect escape from life for me and I hope you're doing good in life rn
Guest chapter 38 . 9/25/2017
i truly enjoyed that! very well written and awesome story.

i loved all the H/C, and crazy Ed stuff.

im not a fan of open endings, so i was a little sad about that x3 but regardless, just the story and the journey of this fic was really amazing.

thank you for writing and sharing this!

Guest chapter 35 . 9/24/2017
how the heck is this going to be wrapped up in 3 chapters!?

now with Eds new leg surgery?
still looking for Envy?
still nothing about Ed seeing Rage?
are you still going to do the plot Father?

im so curious! im sure you'll have your own version on Brotherhood ending, but i really want to know what it is.

and will Ed ever get better? Honiniam could probably fix Ed, he fixed Izumi in Brotherhood. or maybe Al makes a deal to take away Eds memorys from the day he was taken?
or MaYBe ED JuSt StayS CrazzzY?!

Echodust20299 chapter 38 . 9/23/2017
I started reading this at the beginning of the Summer (Summer 2017), and I just finished it. And WOW! WOWOWOWOWOW! There was so much detail, and everyone's personality was on point, and the psychological detail that went into this. Props to you.
Guest chapter 30 . 9/22/2017
only 8 chapters left ;-; so sad...

im loving the whole 'Envy has a kid' thing, hes so evil to it though :'C i hope Rage kills Envy in the end xD it would be karma!

they meet up tomorrow? all curious how Ed is going to react to Al this time.

Guest chapter 25 . 9/20/2017
Ed seemed to regain alot more of himself in this chapter, im very curious how Ed-like he's going to be by the end.

BTW...pinning someones eyes open, so they have to watch as you eat their flesh, then feed it to you...is truly disturbing, so bravo! :D im sure your goal was to be as disturbing as possible, and it really puts Eds messed up mind in prospective, pretty sure anyone would be crazy after that...

absolutely LOVING this fic, full of H/C, great conversations, and interesting plot.
i do wish there was more parental!Roy though x3

Guest chapter 8 . 9/18/2017
im frickin in love with this fic :O

i think i connect with it alot because im actually currently writing one with Ed having split personalitys, so iv been reading up on alot of stuff about how trama can effect people.
and wow...you really made Ed have some horrible stuff happen to him :O BUT I LOVE IT!

your conversations are AMAZING by the way, people aren't just treating him like a little kid (like most fics do when Ed is having trouble with something), they are listening, and actually trying to help and understand him, only treating him as a kid when there are no other options. very realistic in that way, and i absolute LOVE that.

Guest chapter 5 . 9/18/2017
im loving this so far :O

love the H/C and the parental stuff!

Zuzanny chapter 38 . 9/14/2017
I cried over the doctor.
Wow.
9burials chapter 38 . 8/29/2017
Wow, i'm so shocked by how amazing this story was! I truly enjoyed the read!
Marie Darkholme chapter 38 . 8/27/2017
This must be one of the most disturbing and compelling fics I've read. I had high hopes Ed would die in the end. Death would have been such a sweet surrender compared to half-living with guilt and everything else about what he did. Nice insight into mental illness as well - must have taken some research or first hand experience to write this. I'm of mixed feelings - happy it's over and yet it's not actually over. A happy ending would not suit this fic but one still longs for something at least peaceful which is not given to either of the brothers. Thank you for writing this.
Guest chapter 38 . 7/29/2017
WOW! O
I've been reading this beyond amazing fanfic for months now and finally finished it. I have to say, the ending left me a bit puzzled, I was expecting something a bit more dramatic and not so abrupt, however a part of me is glad it ended the way it did. Now I can safely assume everyone hopefully recovered and lived happily ever after.
Anyway, first off I'd like to say that I am so glad to be reading this in 2017. If I had discovered this fanfic earlier it would've killed me having to wait for every chapter to come out!
Second of all, I applaud you on your perseverance. I have written many fanfics, many of which have been abandoned due to lack of interest, lack of time and the fact that I ran out of ideas and they just got much too long. Reading this masterpiece of a fanfic, I never got that vibe from you. Your writing was flawless despite a few grammatical errors, which are understandably hard to edit, especially with such lengthy chapters. Also, your characterization was phenomenal. I almost forgot Gansworth was your own character for a while.
Overall, each chapter was so compelling and the emotions the characters felt and especially what Ed and Al were experiencing at times did induce stress in me, but this fanfic was just so darn addicting for a multitude of reasons.
Once again thank you so much for creating this masterpiece. I learned a lot about psychological disorders and although some parts were an emotional roller coaster, it was totally worth the ride.
I've read many fanfics, and this is by far the most realistic, captivating one I've read. And that's out of all fanfics, not just Fullmetal Alchemist ones. Like seriously dude, for a while I almost forgot I was reading a fanfic and instead a novel.
Anyways I'm gonna wrap up my rambling now! I hope you have a great day and please keep writing! You have such an amazing talent!
Also ps: Envy and Mitchell's death gave me so much satisfaction -v-