Reviews for Fuzors: One Plus One
NeoHydra77 chapter 3 . 3/16/2013
Interesting idea with Hop's wife; I hope that Mach Storm gets to keep Skip since she doesn't seem like the kind of person who should be allowed around kids. Can't wait for the next chapter!
randomcat23 chapter 3 . 9/29/2008
The email service must be down, I didn't know this was updated until I checked on it..

Anyway, so the plot thickens! I wonder what is Maybell's real reason for leaving Hop?

I feel bad for Skip. He seems to really like his big brother but isn't going to be able to spend lots of time with him because of his mom.

Great chapter! I can't wait for the next one!
Schala85 no logging in today chapter 3 . 9/28/2008
Ahahaha, that's great! Sigma and Theta meet...and the glasses thing...huh. I wonder what her team is like then?

I feel bad for Skip. Not RD so much...but Skip.

...And Hop's Raynos angst reminds me of Jamie in NC0. XD
IrvineSano chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
OMG ITS JAMMER!

*HUGGLES*

Great story! I like it! Keep it up!
Raftina Rune chapter 2 . 9/26/2008
Hehe, it's nice to see more of the characters. X3 It makes me wish I watched the series. D

I'm still amazed by what you told me about Saber's team. Unreal. XD

Anyways, it'll be fun to see where you take Hop's story to next! And Sigma's. X3
randomcat23 chapter 2 . 9/26/2008
I really like all the little plots that are running all over the place. From the brother bonding, to Sigma and his endless search for a date and then on to Hop. Now, that's sad. His wife left him because he was boring! Poor guy.

Hehe, correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't sneezing some kind of supersticion in Japan that someone is talking about you behind your back? If so, the part where Sigma bashes RD and then RD sneezes was genius. :D

Oh wow, I rambled. Well, I really enjoy the balance of humor and seriousness in this chapter! Can't wait for the next one!
sammich chapter 2 . 9/26/2008
Wow. I'm so glad you're working on this, Jam. We need more Fuzors fans. Sure it's not a deep plot, but it was a fun show and this fic is just oozing with fun drama. Everyone seems to be well written. I'm just waiting to find out how the drama unfolds. XD
digitallidier chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
Finally a decent fuzors fic! Can't wait for the next chapter!
randomcat23 chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
XD This makes me want to pick up Fuzors again. I've only seen a few episodes, but I remember the characters well enough. I thought the "literature" vs. the "dirty magazines" argument was hilarious!

Update soon!
Raftina Rune chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
Yay, it's up! I haven't watched but one partial episode Fuzors, but just from how you've depicted their personalities, I'm fairly sure I can get a good idea about them. X3

I love that RD got dragged away by security. And...poor Hop. DX