Reviews for Playing for Keeps
Diva0789 chapter 7 . 12/21/2008
oh wow...a new twist on an old story...i love the pack mentality. very well written and original. its my new favorite bones fic!
BetweenTwoWorlds chapter 7 . 12/14/2008
Awesome! That was an amazing story!
hpaich chapter 7 . 12/2/2008

I stand humbled before your massive skills. You made me look at Booth and Brennan in a completely new and impressive light. Fascinating, really. They became much more powerful and intimidating in this story, and it was completely believable. In a rather scary way, it all made perfect sense. I think I'll never look at them again - in fics or on tv - without placing the motives upon them that you laid in place.

I love the awareness between them, each seeming to know the game the other is playing, but playing it anyway, because that's how it's done. And even while they're circling each other, the mutual respect they have shines through. Really complex characterizations.

I found myself holding my breath while reading, wondering just what new insight would be revealed in each chapter. Extremely well-written, but not just well-written. The story itself was simply excellent.

Now I feel inadequate, and I'm afraid to write any more fics!

Brilliant job - I can't say enough about the story.
Starlite1 chapter 7 . 11/29/2008
That was beyond brilliant! You really blurred the lines between the seen laws and the subliminal ones... Really interesting and a great read! Thanks for writing this!
Harmne chapter 7 . 11/5/2008
Very cool story, very different!
saragillie chapter 7 . 10/13/2008
Interesting and intense.
csimesser1 chapter 7 . 10/6/2008
loved it
CupcakeBean chapter 7 . 10/4/2008
I absolutely loved this story! The wolf analogy was perfect and so fitting. The characters were very much in-character, which is really important to me. I look forward to reading more of your stories. :)
MidnightOfTheSoul chapter 7 . 10/3/2008
So I had this saved to read offline. Which I'd never done before so I couldn't find it. Sigh. Anyway, I finally found it again. I love the last part, with them howling and laughing and smoching. This was such an all around great story. Clever and insightful and just a great read. Glad you went through with it!
susanatc chapter 7 . 9/30/2008
Very nice!

susanatc chapter 3 . 9/29/2008
Poor Sweets. He's just in way over his head with these two, isn't he?

I love the way she educated him. So very much.

BonesDBchippie chapter 7 . 9/28/2008

I HAVE to be honest-I vary rarely (if ever)read a K fic-BUT saw this in my inbox from you and couldn't resist! I must tell you I WAS NOT disappointed! W!O!W! Absolutely PHENOMENAL fic- really and truly well written and planned out! I don't think I've ever read a fic that's been so meticulously detailed-and with such an outstanding parellel to another animal species-WOW you really did your homework!

LOV'D how you basically made Sweets the key player the majority of the fic-his POV throughout was so intriguing and especially after he and Brennan 'talked'-which by the way chapter 2 was just mindblowing informational and SO key to the enitire read and just SPECTACULARLY laid out! I LOV'D the observation of the lab scene and Sweets participation in their feild work-all well presented! As for this chapter? Again, I was blown away by the completeness of it and how beautifully orchestrated it was delivered. Her subtle, and yet bold way of expressing her feelings to Booth was both eloquent and direct, and of course Booth's "critical, line-minding doubt" answer was nothing short of absolute heartfelt truth. Your characterizations of everyone was EXCELLENT! I most definitely will be recommending this fic to my other fic buds! This is REALLY an AWESOME fic and now one of my favs! Hmm, maybe there's a chance we'll see a "M" sequel to this lovely piece (nudge-nudge) I could just hear all the pack and mating references now! LOL!

~G :D
storywriter84 chapter 7 . 9/27/2008
It says "complete" at the top. Is it? Because I would love to read about their conversation with Sweets.
GreenEyes09 chapter 7 . 9/27/2008
Great story. I loved it.
ehliza chapter 7 . 9/27/2008
God I adore this story :o) and I love that you are going back to wolves :o)
124 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »