Reviews for Playing for Keeps
AH sWET
dknckelly chapter 6 . 9/25/2008
AAHH they are so cute!
Cerolaina chapter 5 . 9/24/2008
Wow.. I've learned alot reading this! You've done your research alright!

But... it says Complete. Sure this must be a mistake, right?

You can't end there.. I mean, I want more. Want to find out if the two alphas fully accepts each other at last.

Give us one more chapter, pleaase!
GreenEyes09 chapter 5 . 9/22/2008
I really like your story. It is good.
BlueTigress chapter 5 . 9/22/2008
Great chapter! :D

Love the whole pact theory! :D

Can't wait for more! :D
retrospectoscope chapter 5 . 9/22/2008
what an incredible insight! have you studied pysch / behavioural science yourself?

the style of writing used is fitting too.

any chance of continuing?
UnityInDiversity chapter 5 . 9/22/2008
Pure brilliance!
mumrulz chapter 5 . 9/22/2008
Love the way that through Sweets, we not only get an insight into B&B via their own actions & words...but we are also getting an insight into them via their work collegues body language. :-)

From where they are in the order on the food chain (according to the squints)& what positions each of them held in their own little squint/wolf pack hierarchy: Brennan in charge (the centre) with Booth patrolling & protective, with the rest of the team facing them, looking for, waiting for guidance.

**Every single one of them walked or stood around them with them as the center.

Absolutely love the way that you have equated them to the wolf pack...very insightful...very fitting...& so true. LOL. They all have their roles in the pack to play out.

Sill loving it. :-):-):-)
helenluvsboo chapter 5 . 9/21/2008
Awesome!

I really like this line of Booth's... it's so in character, I just laughed out loud!

"I'm sorry, I thought you were there at my funeral when she decked me. Bones can take care of herself."

haha.

Great work. I'm looking forward to the next installment :)
wondering and lost chapter 5 . 9/21/2008
I have to say, this story is very good. I hope that you actually continue it possiblity up to Booth's "submission" to Bones and their "mating", or an idea of them getting together.
celtic33 chapter 5 . 9/21/2008
so, when are we gonna get a good M chapter where they circle eachother sniffing each other's crotches? :) jk...

I really love this whole comparison...fantastic job
gilmorefanforever chapter 5 . 9/21/2008
This is an incredibly interesting analysis. I'm looking forward to reading more.
kairbear1980 chapter 5 . 9/21/2008
excellent stories, i love the behavior comparisons!
csimesser1 chapter 5 . 9/21/2008
loved it can't wait to read were this is going
HawkAngel XD chapter 5 . 9/21/2008
wow... so Sweets observing the nature of the relationship... cool...

HawkAngel