Reviews for The Butterfly Effect
Kou Shun'u chapter 7 . 2/2/2009
all the bits with the cape were really cute.
hopelessromantic549 chapter 17 . 1/27/2009
aww this was actually beautiful. the relationship between kitty and ian made me cry - they were so much like chuck and blair - and i loved how chuck and blair ended up, with all of their fighting and then their making up and so on. seriously, i LOVE this story. thank you so much for writing it :)
bored2pieces2 chapter 17 . 1/21/2009
Okay, that's the cutest thing that I've ever read that has involved butterflies!
cityhorizon chapter 17 . 1/11/2009
Amazing story!

I really love how Ian kinda sacrificed his life for Kitty! How sweet!
mary chapter 17 . 1/7/2009
omg I wanted to cry most of the time your story is amazing I can't even beging to describe it

love chuck and Blair :)

you are a great writer :D
DefineDelicate chapter 17 . 1/7/2009
AH! okay, so i'm going to be completely honest with you dear Isabelle, i wasn't going to read this story, partly because i don't like the name "Kitty" it's so old fashion, but then again so is Blair so i read...and *drum roll*

i loved it. i lovee Kitty and Ian btw..the scene with Ian and ChuckAWESOMENESS

the Cape seriously? Bahahahahaha!

and seriously Your my favorite CB FF writer, did you know that?

well now you do :)

xoxo

DefineDelicate (aka EdwardDazzledMe1812)
Kimberly Ramone chapter 17 . 1/5/2009
this is probably the best story I have recently read... it had absolutely everything I needed and also with BC :)

keep up the good work, I think I'm going to dig up into your stories, I'm sure all of them are masterpieces ;)
blairbear01 chapter 17 . 12/29/2008
this was an awesome story! at first, i didn't really like kitty, mainly b/c of how it was keeping blair and chuck apart, but the last few chapters i started to warm up to her. also i loved that parallels of kitty and ian compared to blair and chuck. i liked how the chapters were nice and long also- an all around great job! :)
losthorizon chapter 2 . 12/24/2008
I'm hooked, and it's only the second chapter!

I love that butterfly bit! How sweet!
suspensegirlinc chapter 17 . 12/11/2008
O-M-G! Best. Story. Ever. ahhahahahahahha...well all of yours are amazing, but I truly do love this one and I love all the future adjustments...and Ian's response to Will being gay. XD Oh my goodness. Crazy. lol. But I really do love this...and she's NOT pregnant, and Blair is...and oh OH wonderful. )
suspensegirlinc chapter 16 . 12/11/2008
omg. SO awesome! I am happy for no brain damage! YAY! And wow...like mother like daughter, huh? Pregnant the same time she was conceived practically? lol. XD wow. that is just...AWESOME. heheheheh. ;p and th 9 promises stands for the 9 months of pregnancy...that is just downright adorable. lol. I just love it. ) AWESOME chapter.
suspensegirlinc chapter 15 . 12/11/2008
OMG! What if Ian gets in an accident in the PAST? Oh dang. This is freaky intense. But I'm so glad CB are okay. )
suspensegirlinc chapter 14 . 12/11/2008
oh no! *gasp* She leaves right BEFORE the scandal happens, and he STILL gets in the accident...*cringes*...I hope not.
suspensegirlinc chapter 13 . 12/11/2008
oh man, this is great. What a confession out there on the streets. *sigh* I loved it! Adn the dan/serena confession was a little cheesy but SO completely them lol. XD Aw...awesome. )
suspensegirlinc chapter 12 . 12/11/2008
oh my goodness...this is ridiculous. the jealousy NEVER ends...and you know I probably wouldn't have been able to stop either...the way he interacts with lizzy would drive me crazy. I TOTALLY get Blair here. Wow. And she STILL can't say it...ugh, and they're fighting again and he walks away...AGAIN. *cries* I just want to die...this story is so depressing...*deep breaths* just five more chapters...there will be a happy ending...there will...there will...
514 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »