Reviews for The Butterfly Effect
Kou Shun'u chapter 11 . 2/2/2009
Well cool that serena figured it out and im glad she thinks that it makes her crazy. and now its up to eric to get ian. poor eric. but this was an extremely awesome chapter. great job-full of drama.
Kou Shun'u chapter 7 . 2/2/2009
all the bits with the cape were really cute.
hopelessromantic549 chapter 17 . 1/27/2009
aww this was actually beautiful. the relationship between kitty and ian made me cry - they were so much like chuck and blair - and i loved how chuck and blair ended up, with all of their fighting and then their making up and so on. seriously, i LOVE this story. thank you so much for writing it :)
bored2pieces2 chapter 17 . 1/21/2009
Okay, that's the cutest thing that I've ever read that has involved butterflies!
cityhorizon chapter 17 . 1/11/2009
Amazing story!

I really love how Ian kinda sacrificed his life for Kitty! How sweet!
mary chapter 17 . 1/7/2009
omg I wanted to cry most of the time your story is amazing I can't even beging to describe it

love chuck and Blair :)

you are a great writer :D
DefineDelicate chapter 17 . 1/7/2009
AH! okay, so i'm going to be completely honest with you dear Isabelle, i wasn't going to read this story, partly because i don't like the name "Kitty" it's so old fashion, but then again so is Blair so i read...and *drum roll*

i loved it. i lovee Kitty and Ian btw..the scene with Ian and ChuckAWESOMENESS

the Cape seriously? Bahahahahaha!

and seriously Your my favorite CB FF writer, did you know that?

well now you do :)

DefineDelicate (aka EdwardDazzledMe1812)
Kimberly Ramone chapter 17 . 1/5/2009
this is probably the best story I have recently read... it had absolutely everything I needed and also with BC :)

keep up the good work, I think I'm going to dig up into your stories, I'm sure all of them are masterpieces ;)
blairbear01 chapter 17 . 12/29/2008
this was an awesome story! at first, i didn't really like kitty, mainly b/c of how it was keeping blair and chuck apart, but the last few chapters i started to warm up to her. also i loved that parallels of kitty and ian compared to blair and chuck. i liked how the chapters were nice and long also- an all around great job! :)
losthorizon chapter 2 . 12/24/2008
I'm hooked, and it's only the second chapter!

I love that butterfly bit! How sweet!
suspensegirlinc chapter 17 . 12/11/2008
O-M-G! Best. Story. Ever. ahhahahahahahha...well all of yours are amazing, but I truly do love this one and I love all the future adjustments...and Ian's response to Will being gay. XD Oh my goodness. Crazy. lol. But I really do love this...and she's NOT pregnant, and Blair is...and oh OH wonderful. )
suspensegirlinc chapter 16 . 12/11/2008
omg. SO awesome! I am happy for no brain damage! YAY! And mother like daughter, huh? Pregnant the same time she was conceived practically? lol. XD wow. that is just...AWESOME. heheheheh. ;p and th 9 promises stands for the 9 months of pregnancy...that is just downright adorable. lol. I just love it. ) AWESOME chapter.
suspensegirlinc chapter 15 . 12/11/2008
OMG! What if Ian gets in an accident in the PAST? Oh dang. This is freaky intense. But I'm so glad CB are okay. )
suspensegirlinc chapter 14 . 12/11/2008
oh no! *gasp* She leaves right BEFORE the scandal happens, and he STILL gets in the accident...*cringes*...I hope not.
suspensegirlinc chapter 13 . 12/11/2008
oh man, this is great. What a confession out there on the streets. *sigh* I loved it! Adn the dan/serena confession was a little cheesy but SO completely them lol. XD Aw...awesome. )
515 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »