Reviews for The Butterfly Effect
YoureDamnRight chapter 4 . 3/26/2009
OHYMGOD.

IS KITTY TRYING TO STEAL CHUCK? NO!

T_T

OMG. I LOVE BLAIR'S ANGER. LMAO.

Poor B though. :(
YoureDamnRight chapter 3 . 3/26/2009
“It’s a machine,” she stated, glaring at him. He glared right back.

“Do you want to do this or not?” He snapped.

LOL!

“You’re just being stubborn.” She heard him say. “Why not join me, and I’ll get you a replacement heel. Prada is just down the street.”

How did a straight man know these things?

LOL HAHAHA.

OHMYGOD. I HOPE MY OWN DAUGHTER IN THE FUTURE DOESN'T THINK I'M A BITCH. ))
YoureDamnRight chapter 2 . 3/26/2009
ohmygod i am loving this and i am loving Ian. ))
YoureDamnRight chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
T_T

I feel so sorry for Blair and Kitty. :(

YES! GO MAD SCIENTIST! WOO! lmao.
TikiTyler9 chapter 10 . 3/7/2009
I am SO glad I found this story. I just started to have a n interest in this fandom a couple months ago, and I love Chuck and Blair so I decided to go in search of a well-written fic. My taste is pretty picky, so I didn't know if I'd find anything worth reading... but this is just fabulous. Your writing is WELL DONE, your language clear and mature, and your story FANTASTIC! The idea for your title is so clever and works on so many levels. I cannot WAIT to continue reading this, and just wanted you to know that your work is enjoyed :)

Congrats hun. I'll be sure to review again as I dive further into your story
Ema Coleen chapter 17 . 2/14/2009
Oh my god, oh my god. This made me cry (around when I thought Ian was dead), and fanfiction NEVER makes me cry! The only other fanfiction I've cried at is In Love and War! Why are you so good, Isabelle?

I wasn't even going to read this at first, just because I thought a Gossip Girl/Butterfly Effect mixture was so AU and I didn't think anyone could pull off a Gossip Girl time travel story (it just sounds so out of the blue in my head), but I am SO glad I did read it. Ah SO GLAD. You definitely pulled it off.

I loved this so much. Kitty and Ian are like the future's Chuck and Blair, and I love that FutureNate William was gay - it just felt so random and, gah, I don't know! And Ian's response to Will being gay was great, too. “Yeah… it had occurred to me.” And, "Him? Oh, God. TMI." HAHAHA.

And ERIC! Eric was so great in this!

Oh, and the CAPE! And the cape callback, where Kitty's like, "Where's your cape," and Ian's like, "Your dad stole it." Hahaha so many funny moments.

Perfect! I just love this entire fic!
Kou Shun'u chapter 17 . 2/2/2009
well at least eric clearly rememebers them..possibly because he is the only one that actually beleived it was them. but that wink and this story just made me so giddy at the end. great job.
Kou Shun'u chapter 15 . 2/2/2009
so ian was the butterfly, not chuck?
Kou Shun'u chapter 11 . 2/2/2009
Well cool that serena figured it out and im glad she thinks that it makes her crazy. and now its up to eric to get ian. poor eric. but this was an extremely awesome chapter. great job-full of drama.
Kou Shun'u chapter 7 . 2/2/2009
all the bits with the cape were really cute.
hopelessromantic549 chapter 17 . 1/27/2009
aww this was actually beautiful. the relationship between kitty and ian made me cry - they were so much like chuck and blair - and i loved how chuck and blair ended up, with all of their fighting and then their making up and so on. seriously, i LOVE this story. thank you so much for writing it :)
bored2pieces2 chapter 17 . 1/21/2009
Okay, that's the cutest thing that I've ever read that has involved butterflies!
cityhorizon chapter 17 . 1/11/2009
Amazing story!

I really love how Ian kinda sacrificed his life for Kitty! How sweet!
mary chapter 17 . 1/7/2009
omg I wanted to cry most of the time your story is amazing I can't even beging to describe it

love chuck and Blair :)

you are a great writer :D
DefineDelicate chapter 17 . 1/7/2009
AH! okay, so i'm going to be completely honest with you dear Isabelle, i wasn't going to read this story, partly because i don't like the name "Kitty" it's so old fashion, but then again so is Blair so i read...and *drum roll*

i loved it. i lovee Kitty and Ian btw..the scene with Ian and ChuckAWESOMENESS

the Cape seriously? Bahahahahaha!

and seriously Your my favorite CB FF writer, did you know that?

well now you do :)