Reviews for The Butterfly Effect
thealluretodarkness chapter 17 . 4/11/2014
A fantastic ending to a fantastic story. I'm glad that Kitty finally broke up with William and decided to give Ian a chance, I just love them together.

This story was really heartwarming and heart wrenching at the and time, and written very well. I plan to read more of your stories in the future :)
thealluretodarkness chapter 16 . 4/11/2014
Glad that Ian is okay, I just love his character. And I love the nine promises that Chuck made to Blair. Looking forward to reading your epilogue :)
thealluretodarkness chapter 15 . 4/11/2014
This chapter was great. I just love Ian, and what he is willing to do for Kitty. I hope that Ian will be okay, I am glad they managed to save Chuck.
thealluretodarkness chapter 14 . 4/11/2014
I have a bad feeling about what is to come next, but looking forward to it too. I gotta say that Ian reminds me allot of Chuck, and I love his relationship with Kitty. Looking forward to the next chapter.
thealluretodarkness chapter 13 . 4/11/2014
I love this chapter. I love seeing Chuck and Blair jealous with the idea of them with other people. I like how Kitty, Ian and Eric schemes to get her parents back together. She is so much like Chuck and Blair.
thealluretodarkness chapter 12 . 4/11/2014
I liked this chapter. It looks like Chuck is keeping Kitty in hiding and is helping her much to Blair's dismay. I'm glad that Eric finally believed Kitty and I hope he continues to help her.
thealluretodarkness chapter 11 . 4/11/2014
This chapter was so intense. I loved the drama in this chapter. So I guess no one believes her and thinks she's crazy now that she had told them she's the daughter of Chuck and Blair. I wonder what she'll do now that she's been sent to the Ostroff Center.
thealluretodarkness chapter 10 . 4/8/2014
Uh oh, I wonder what Blair is going to do now after catching Kitty with the necklace Blair got for Chuck. I can sense a confrontation coming. I am looking forward to what happens next.
thealluretodarkness chapter 9 . 4/8/2014
This chapter was great. I like how Kitty schemes to get her parents back together, she really is a lot like Blair. But when Blair found out Chuck didn't send the card and flowers, I was worried for a bit. I thought Chuck wouldn't make it in time to talk to her. In glad he chased after her and fought for her this time. I hope Kitty can keep them together though.
thealluretodarkness chapter 8 . 4/7/2014
So did Kitty plan this knowing she would attend the dinner to get her parents in the same room? Gotta hand it to her, that's a smart plan. I wonder what her and Ian's next move will be to get her parents back together. I also liked the morning after v interaction between Chuck and Blair
thealluretodarkness chapter 7 . 4/7/2014
I loved this chapter, it just keeps getting better and better with each chapter. Ian and Chuck certainly seem to have quite a few similarities. They both seem to have changed because of 1 girl, but can't seem to admit it. I like that Chuck said just because he can't say it, doesn't mean he doesn't feel it. I hope Chuck will fight for her a bit.
thealluretodarkness chapter 6 . 4/7/2014
This story is getting really interesting. I like Ian and Kitty, I like how he would do anything for her, even if he doesn't agree with her plan. I wonder what her plan will be. I liked the Chuck and Kitty interaction, and how he can see right through her parents and the fact they love each other, even if they won't admit it to each other.

I like how open Chuck and Kitty are c with each other, even if Chuck didn't realize she was talking about him and Blair. I hope Serena also talked some sense into Chuck about Blair, and that he will fight for her.
thealluretodarkness chapter 5 . 4/5/2014
I am just loving this story more and more, with every chapter. I like how Ian and Kitty ate growing closer, they seem to really care for each other. I wonder what Blair is planning against Kitty, and I am happy that Kitty can read past her lies in regards to get feelings for Chuck.
thealluretodarkness chapter 4 . 4/5/2014
I love seeing Blair jealous. I really loved seeing Kitty and Chuck interest in this chapter, and how she has the power to make Blair jealous. I also like how protective he is of Kitty like she is his daughter, even if he doesn't know that.
thealluretodarkness chapter 3 . 4/5/2014
So kitty's in senior year now. Kind of like her rivlary with her mother, glad that she was able to keep her cover though after she almost slipped up. Also glad that Ian came with her, wonder how she will explain him though.
515 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »