Reviews for The Butterfly Effect
anjumstar chapter 17 . 8/26/2014
Okay, this is the most unbelievable thing. This is my favorite story within this whole entire fandom and I must have read it at least five times all the way through. Yet...I've never reviewed it. Because I suck.

This story on the other hand, is a masterpiece. All of the recurring things and things from past chapters being brought back throughout the story were amazing. And the butterflies constantly throughout the story is the best of all. And, of course, Kitty and Ian are simply fantastic. I wish that we got a little more insight into their actual relationship-back when they didn't like each other and that kind of thing. I totally understand why that wasn't in that story, but it would help us more as to why Kitty kind of pulls away from him. Because just within this story, you don't understand why she doesn't want to be with him because he's so fantastic.

My favorite part of the story is probably when Kitty thinks that Chuck and then Ian are going to die. My first time reading the story that part almost made me cry. I was actually really wrecked over it. And Chuck's hilarious reaction throughout that whole sequence is great. And the 'Basses are always boys,' line at the end was the perfect ending.

You're always so great at keeping the characters in character. I don't know how you do that so perfectly but then also keep such an interesting story. I guess Chuck and Blair are just good muses, huh? I've loved every one of your stories that I've read and I always read them multiple times, they're so good. But this is my favorite by far. It's so perfect. It had a ton of rising action without actually being all that long. You keep our interest the whole entire time. It's unbelievable.

I have a million more things that I could say about this story, but this review is already as long as the story. I should have just gone back and reviewed every chapter back when I first read it. But I was, like, 13 then, so they would have been hilariously awful. I love you and I love this story. Thank you so much for writing it.
PeacefullyJos chapter 17 . 6/22/2014
I read all of this in like two hours straight. I have to go to school tomorrow. I actually have an exam. It was fucking worth it though, SO SO SO SO FUCKING WORTH it!
narsuess chapter 17 . 6/16/2014
Damn, you did it again! Made me feel amazed by your ability to write a very good story. The reason I haven't read all of your stories is because some of them, at the summaries, mention things that I dont like like this one "chuck died" BUT I tell myself when I wanna read a great fanfic "give it a try, this is Isabelle!" and when I do try and read You never disappoint, really, I'll read your other fics, you'll hear from me. And thanks for replying my last review, you're so sweet, good luck with your own fiction! You are talented, embrace it ;)
SchwarzShifter chapter 17 . 6/9/2014
:sob: so cute
hybridkingbass chapter 17 . 4/11/2014
A fantastic ending to a fantastic story. I'm glad that Kitty finally broke up with William and decided to give Ian a chance, I just love them together.

This story was really heartwarming and heart wrenching at the and time, and written very well. I plan to read more of your stories in the future :)
hybridkingbass chapter 16 . 4/11/2014
Glad that Ian is okay, I just love his character. And I love the nine promises that Chuck made to Blair. Looking forward to reading your epilogue :)
hybridkingbass chapter 15 . 4/11/2014
This chapter was great. I just love Ian, and what he is willing to do for Kitty. I hope that Ian will be okay, I am glad they managed to save Chuck.
hybridkingbass chapter 14 . 4/11/2014
I have a bad feeling about what is to come next, but looking forward to it too. I gotta say that Ian reminds me allot of Chuck, and I love his relationship with Kitty. Looking forward to the next chapter.
hybridkingbass chapter 13 . 4/11/2014
I love this chapter. I love seeing Chuck and Blair jealous with the idea of them with other people. I like how Kitty, Ian and Eric schemes to get her parents back together. She is so much like Chuck and Blair.
hybridkingbass chapter 12 . 4/11/2014
I liked this chapter. It looks like Chuck is keeping Kitty in hiding and is helping her much to Blair's dismay. I'm glad that Eric finally believed Kitty and I hope he continues to help her.
hybridkingbass chapter 11 . 4/11/2014
This chapter was so intense. I loved the drama in this chapter. So I guess no one believes her and thinks she's crazy now that she had told them she's the daughter of Chuck and Blair. I wonder what she'll do now that she's been sent to the Ostroff Center.
hybridkingbass chapter 10 . 4/8/2014
Uh oh, I wonder what Blair is going to do now after catching Kitty with the necklace Blair got for Chuck. I can sense a confrontation coming. I am looking forward to what happens next.
hybridkingbass chapter 9 . 4/8/2014
This chapter was great. I like how Kitty schemes to get her parents back together, she really is a lot like Blair. But when Blair found out Chuck didn't send the card and flowers, I was worried for a bit. I thought Chuck wouldn't make it in time to talk to her. In glad he chased after her and fought for her this time. I hope Kitty can keep them together though.
hybridkingbass chapter 8 . 4/7/2014
So did Kitty plan this knowing she would attend the dinner to get her parents in the same room? Gotta hand it to her, that's a smart plan. I wonder what her and Ian's next move will be to get her parents back together. I also liked the morning after v interaction between Chuck and Blair
hybridkingbass chapter 7 . 4/7/2014
I loved this chapter, it just keeps getting better and better with each chapter. Ian and Chuck certainly seem to have quite a few similarities. They both seem to have changed because of 1 girl, but can't seem to admit it. I like that Chuck said just because he can't say it, doesn't mean he doesn't feel it. I hope Chuck will fight for her a bit.
519 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »