Reviews for The Butterfly Effect
Chair shipper chapter 3 . 4/18/2013
I love this :-)
I love how Blair noticed the similarities between Chuck and Kitty.

Also, i love Kitty and Ian.. Reminds me so much of Chuck and Blair hehe. :-)
Chair shipper chapter 2 . 4/18/2013
I'm on the second chapter & I'm loving every word!

It's such a creative idea :-) The butterfly concept is so cute :-)
Guest chapter 17 . 4/15/2013
Love it
Jess chapter 17 . 12/20/2012
I still read this story now. I love it. My favourite fanfic ever. I don't know if your still writing but i will definitely read your other stories. Needed my gossip girl fix, especially now that the series is over.
smephii chapter 12 . 12/3/2012
love love love this story!
cemcem chapter 13 . 8/21/2012
Oh God! This is hilarious! My favourite part is when Chuck meets Nate and Nate becomes so confused...

"She's lost her mind; I'm coming to give it to her a piece of mine," Chuck told him. Nate blinked, completely confused. "Yeah, I know." Chuck nodded, patting Nate's arm and walking away because Nate was just too easily confused.

)))) it was so funny! Like Chuck didn't even mind explainig himself because he knew however, Nate wouldn't understand.

Also, I liked Chuck and Blair's dialogue at the end of this chapter, very well written and...so Chair! :D

Big fan of your stories! Keep them coming! :)
Pamey chapter 17 . 8/11/2012
I don't even know where to begin! At first I was hesitant because of the whole space time travel thig but this story was incredible. I fouls actually feel tears in my eyes at some points and I will never look at a butterfly the same way again, it left tingles in my body..or maybe butterflies ;)
Bravo to all your stories, each is incredible and touching!
Guest chapter 17 . 7/18/2012
Loved your story! You write so well I started reading your stories last week and have been addicted since!
Krazy4Spike chapter 17 . 3/1/2012
Loved this story.
undrcvrfngrl chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Omg! I loved this story story much! You did a great job!
delusionalDaydreamer chapter 17 . 5/29/2011
So I read your story about two or three years ago and Ive read it 2 or 3 times after that and I was just now realizing that I haven't even reviewed it!

I love this story, like I said, I think I've read this one 3 or four times now and it never gets old. Everyone is so in character and I loved the Kitty/Ian relationship. Anyway, I'm a big fan of Chuck/Blair family stories and I adore your setting of them, so I really think that you should write a story with one-shots about various moments in the family's life, both before the time-traveling (such as the Georgina incident) and after. :3
watermelon2014 chapter 17 . 5/15/2011
Loved this story. Especially how Ian/Kitty/William mirrored Chuck/Blair/Nate
blackheart4life chapter 17 . 4/21/2011
YAY NO PREGNANCY! hey if she didnt want it ;)LOl it's hilarious but that is always a kid's reaction. "But you're old..." xD This was incredibly beautiful. The ending was PERFECT, Both couples happy,the whole ride was heartbreaking honestly. It was an emotional rollercoaster but anyone that can get me emotional is amazing in my books. I loved it!
blackheart4life chapter 16 . 4/21/2011
well that's a relief...he's ok :).hahaha Kitty is having her mother's history it's sweet );*fangirl screaming* that was the MOST ROMANTIC thing EVER! post its? cheering her up? promises? LOVE!
blackheart4life chapter 15 . 4/21/2011
"If she loved him, which she did, she had to let him go, because he would end up being miserable and always in love with another woman." Crap.

This chapter was not what I expected. I actually gasped aloud at the end. Brilliant,amazing writing
505 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »