Reviews for The Butterfly Effect
hybridkingbass chapter 6 . 4/7/2014
This story is getting really interesting. I like Ian and Kitty, I like how he would do anything for her, even if he doesn't agree with her plan. I wonder what her plan will be. I liked the Chuck and Kitty interaction, and how he can see right through her parents and the fact they love each other, even if they won't admit it to each other.

I like how open Chuck and Kitty are c with each other, even if Chuck didn't realize she was talking about him and Blair. I hope Serena also talked some sense into Chuck about Blair, and that he will fight for her.
hybridkingbass chapter 5 . 4/5/2014
I am just loving this story more and more, with every chapter. I like how Ian and Kitty ate growing closer, they seem to really care for each other. I wonder what Blair is planning against Kitty, and I am happy that Kitty can read past her lies in regards to get feelings for Chuck.
hybridkingbass chapter 4 . 4/5/2014
I love seeing Blair jealous. I really loved seeing Kitty and Chuck interest in this chapter, and how she has the power to make Blair jealous. I also like how protective he is of Kitty like she is his daughter, even if he doesn't know that.
hybridkingbass chapter 3 . 4/5/2014
So kitty's in senior year now. Kind of like her rivlary with her mother, glad that she was able to keep her cover though after she almost slipped up. Also glad that Ian came with her, wonder how she will explain him though.
hybridkingbass chapter 2 . 4/5/2014
I'm already shipping Kitty and Ian, I just love their dynamic. I love how he would do anything for her, even go along with her plan, just to make her happy. I liked the flashback to when Blair found out she was pregnant with Kitty and how she tried to tell Chuck about it after his accident. I am glad that Kitty is going back in time to try and save her father's life. This story is really intriguing.
hybridkingbass chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
Great start to this story. I love the concept of this fic. I find myself already looking kitty. Glad she is going to try and fix her family. I don't know if I would be able to handle Chuck Bass dying either.
Swati chapter 17 . 12/30/2013
Amazing! I really liked it! :D
Ramyfan chapter 17 . 11/6/2013
My first gg fanfic story and it was amazing I loved it
Luckyinluv chapter 17 . 11/5/2013
Can you please write a story just with Kitty and Ian? I love them.
EfiK1 chapter 17 . 9/8/2013
soo i was a bit reluctant at first to read a GG story that involved supernatural in it BUT after reading this I have totally changed my mind. I can safely say that this sotry is one of my favorites. The idea was brilliant and I loved Kitty and Ian. I also loved Kitty and Chuck's relationship, it was really sweet. Great job!

PS. I need a spin off with Kitty so baddddddddd xDD
kriskhil chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Love love! You made me cry
Zzzmonkey chapter 17 . 7/25/2013
This was an awesome write. Couldn't stop reading!
Guest chapter 17 . 6/20/2013
this story made me cry so much, so thank you for that. such a creative concept written flawlessly. bless your brain.
Chair shipper chapter 4 . 4/18/2013
Lol at Nate liking Kitty.

This story is too perfect :-) Chuck and Blair's characters are so well written and everyone is in character! :)
Chair shipper chapter 3 . 4/18/2013
I love this :-)
I love how Blair noticed the similarities between Chuck and Kitty.

Also, i love Kitty and Ian.. Reminds me so much of Chuck and Blair hehe. :-)
519 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »