Reviews for The Butterfly Effect
EfiK1 chapter 17 . 9/8/2013
soo i was a bit reluctant at first to read a GG story that involved supernatural in it BUT after reading this I have totally changed my mind. I can safely say that this sotry is one of my favorites. The idea was brilliant and I loved Kitty and Ian. I also loved Kitty and Chuck's relationship, it was really sweet. Great job!

PS. I need a spin off with Kitty so baddddddddd xDD
kriskhil chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Love love! You made me cry
Zzzmonkey chapter 17 . 7/25/2013
This was an awesome write. Couldn't stop reading!
Guest chapter 17 . 6/20/2013
this story made me cry so much, so thank you for that. such a creative concept written flawlessly. bless your brain.
Chair shipper chapter 4 . 4/18/2013
Lol at Nate liking Kitty.

This story is too perfect :-) Chuck and Blair's characters are so well written and everyone is in character! :)
Chair shipper chapter 3 . 4/18/2013
I love this :-)
I love how Blair noticed the similarities between Chuck and Kitty.

Also, i love Kitty and Ian.. Reminds me so much of Chuck and Blair hehe. :-)
Chair shipper chapter 2 . 4/18/2013
I'm on the second chapter & I'm loving every word!

It's such a creative idea :-) The butterfly concept is so cute :-)
Guest chapter 17 . 4/15/2013
Love it
Jess chapter 17 . 12/20/2012
I still read this story now. I love it. My favourite fanfic ever. I don't know if your still writing but i will definitely read your other stories. Needed my gossip girl fix, especially now that the series is over.
smephii chapter 12 . 12/3/2012
love love love this story!
cemcem chapter 13 . 8/21/2012
Oh God! This is hilarious! My favourite part is when Chuck meets Nate and Nate becomes so confused...

"She's lost her mind; I'm coming to give it to her a piece of mine," Chuck told him. Nate blinked, completely confused. "Yeah, I know." Chuck nodded, patting Nate's arm and walking away because Nate was just too easily confused.

)))) it was so funny! Like Chuck didn't even mind explainig himself because he knew however, Nate wouldn't understand.

Also, I liked Chuck and Blair's dialogue at the end of this chapter, very well written and...so Chair! :D

Big fan of your stories! Keep them coming! :)
Pamey chapter 17 . 8/11/2012
I don't even know where to begin! At first I was hesitant because of the whole space time travel thig but this story was incredible. I fouls actually feel tears in my eyes at some points and I will never look at a butterfly the same way again, it left tingles in my body..or maybe butterflies ;)
Bravo to all your stories, each is incredible and touching!
Guest chapter 17 . 7/18/2012
Loved your story! You write so well I started reading your stories last week and have been addicted since!
Krazy4Spike chapter 17 . 3/1/2012
Loved this story.
undrcvrfngrl chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Omg! I loved this story story much! You did a great job!
525 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »