Reviews for The Butterfly Effect
watermelon2014 chapter 17 . 5/15/2011
Loved this story. Especially how Ian/Kitty/William mirrored Chuck/Blair/Nate
blackheart4life chapter 17 . 4/21/2011
YAY NO PREGNANCY! hey if she didnt want it ;)LOl it's hilarious but that is always a kid's reaction. "But you're old..." xD This was incredibly beautiful. The ending was PERFECT, Both couples happy,the whole ride was heartbreaking honestly. It was an emotional rollercoaster but anyone that can get me emotional is amazing in my books. I loved it!
blackheart4life chapter 16 . 4/21/2011
well that's a relief...he's ok :).hahaha Kitty is having her mother's history it's sweet );*fangirl screaming* that was the MOST ROMANTIC thing EVER! post its? cheering her up? promises? LOVE!
blackheart4life chapter 15 . 4/21/2011
"If she loved him, which she did, she had to let him go, because he would end up being miserable and always in love with another woman." Crap.

This chapter was not what I expected. I actually gasped aloud at the end. Brilliant,amazing writing
blackheart4life chapter 14 . 4/21/2011
Well there was love for both couples and then...Ian refused to be vulnerable. Man history is repeating itself in the past. so this is their fight? Now that Liz/Kitty is leaving?
blackheart4life chapter 13 . 4/21/2011
Poor Serena, this is kinda is it you have been bawling and just rlly bad off one chapter and then lift my spirits the next? *wipes eyes*
blackheart4life chapter 12 . 4/21/2011
eRIC LISTENED! I'M EXCITED!Ian is...poor excitement is gone.i feel rlly sad i just...have no words to the developments here/3
blackheart4life chapter 11 . 4/21/2011
i thought she was gonna call Ian, damn i feel bad for her. Her perfect plan flushed...oh this scene is so heartbreaking, so sad *sniff* I'm bawling girl is getting taken to a mental hospital damn? even as she told Eric it even sounded nutty to me. I wonder what Eric will do
blackheart4life chapter 10 . 4/21/2011
oh no no no no! everything was good so perfect! then lizzy had to get homesick and shit! blair is gonna lose it :( hmm i'm curious, could this be the "fight" they're gonna get into? is liz/kitty responsible for her Dad's accident? Albeit indirectly but still?
blackheart4life chapter 9 . 4/21/2011
ROTFL Chuck watching lifetime? nice ;).DAmn the plan was actually pretty damn good, props to blair asked about the letter of course!And the first promise is proclaimed!I love that he rushed after her!Hmm is Ian rlly that heartless or is he also scared?hmm the poor teens dont realize they have their own love to make their own relationship i mean xD
blackheart4life chapter 8 . 4/21/2011
aww i want Chuck to keep wearing the cape, it's so cute!hey that's their daughter's future necklace! so chuck passed it down, this is i'm surprised blair doesnt pack her bags and leave, the last time she felt this horrible she almost fled to i guess making her temporarily miserable is all part of kitty and ian's plan.I like Eric so much,he doesnt get nearly enough affection :) lol i would love to see blair in her glory :)
blackheart4life chapter 7 . 4/21/2011
hahaha im sry but as much as my heart breaks knowing Chuck is letting her go it makes me think now what if lizzy rlly isn't conceived anymore? She'd save her Dad, but not herself. And Ian is such a smartass xD."He was her cocoon,She was his butterfly." Amazing metaphor,loved these lines. uh oh,wat will the morning bring.
blackheart4life chapter 6 . 4/21/2011
holy, she never knew blair was with nate before? hu? well this will be new! kinda surprised she is closer to chuck and that blair,althou a loving mother,wasn't as Ian doesn't play hu?YEAH tell him Serena, take it like a man!ROTFL, ooh guys getting their conquests on! nice ;)
blackheart4life chapter 5 . 4/21/2011
"She let out a small pout… then puked… on his shoes." ROFL! OMG priceless scene! Liz is the perfect child, i mean Blair's mind and Chuck's evil?When they pair up they ARE unstoppable and then they have a kid? yep."Oh god. He no longer cared for her. He didn't see her the same." Poor Blair :( The bad thing about her younger yrs is how badly insecure she with Liz patronizing her mom, hahaha! oh god, blair *groan*
blackheart4life chapter 4 . 4/21/2011
Blair is intimidated,crap :(.so is Chuck infatuated (kinda weird) or is he feeling the fatherly love in some weird way?okay im sry, i feel bad for Blair.I like the switch to Chuck's ? Dude she's killing herself there! Will she actually put her foot in her mouth so bad she'll have to tell the truth? LOL to the 11 yr old flashback,ugh but srsly Lizzy ires me too simply because it bothers Blair. Damn *sigh*"Chuck!" She said, waiving. "Can you give me a ride home?"if she knew her mother,does she not know this could PUSH her from chuck? idk how to feel with liz's actions /
509 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »