Reviews for Trouble in the Palace
kait chapter 3 . 6/17/2015
I looooove sxs Fluff
Cindy M 19 chapter 3 . 5/2/2012
too cute, too cute and funny update soon, i love the history
Sylke chapter 2 . 12/16/2011
OMG! This is so funny. I letterally burst out laughing and I was reading this at dinner which got me weird looks but most of all it ! Update update update! Good luck keep on writing and update
CherryWolf69 chapter 3 . 2/25/2011
they're starting to get more friendly with each other pls continue XD I like the story so far by the way.
Wee.Doctor chapter 3 . 4/5/2010
Wow! I finally found a stort that i was looking for! I grinned like an idiot sometimes when reading this, i simply found it really funny and ofcourse cute;)

but i also noticed that its been a while sine you updated this story, so i Wonder if there is a chance you could countinue this fine work you have, its really good...

Keep on it!

Chris
Pilpols chapter 3 . 4/2/2010
LOVE IT !

Please continue it! !

I beg you:)
Pilpols chapter 3 . 3/15/2010
OMG! it's so cute!

please continue it! I beg yoou!
kiki fuji chapter 3 . 1/1/2010
yoh! wheres the next chapter its january 1st and nothing you have this one story so please update please please! i wana know what hapens wah!update update update update!
riendeau chapter 3 . 12/22/2009
this was great i loved it please write the next chapter
kiki fuji chapter 2 . 12/21/2009
hey my account name is kiki fuji as well just her to say i memorized all chapters for christmas i want you to up load chaptetr 4!
lalala chapter 3 . 8/10/2009
Aw. Update soon cuz that was soo cute. Typical Syaoran
DanXRuno4eva2 chapter 3 . 7/18/2009
finish it please
harleydayenara chapter 3 . 6/26/2009
lol i can't wate to read more! _ keep up the great work!

Best of wishes,

Totally CRAZY!
xerrex chapter 3 . 6/12/2009
Nice! This is a really funny and enjoyable story, you should update more often. Keep it up and update soon! :)
all590 chapter 3 . 5/19/2009
I love this story so far, it's funny, and just so cute! keep updating! I love the last line!