Reviews for Beautiful Boy
Maple syrupy chapter 1 . 4/1
sweet. That ending was so sweet, the ups and downs in this relationship where Axel finally realized he was gay was awesome. But still sweeter than awesome.
apiegohome chapter 1 . 8/14/2015
Holy shit this story was intense! What an epic. The whole time I was reading it I was hoping to God it would have a happy ending so thank you for that! It's definitely different, I've never read anything so brutal or different. So great. Thanks for writing :)
Pas d'Autres chapter 1 . 7/7/2015
Words cannot describe how speechless, mind blown, and breathless you have left me. This was such a journey between the two of them. Axel's whirlwind of emotions attacking from left and right is blinding for me and you have done such an amazing job executing every emotional and physical turmoil. This will definitely be one of those stories that I will come back again and again to read. Thanks for sharing it with us!
Panda54 chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
What an amazing piece of work :) I adored this!
MaddeThee chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
That was horribly, artistically, beautifully depressing. And so real. So fucking real. I have tears running down my cheeks an a gaping hole in my heart. That story just reached down my throat, tore my heart from under my ribs, fried it with oil, and ate it for breakfast. It was completely and utterly fabulous. Thank you. Added to my favorites.
eridium chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
honestly after seeing roxas's attitude i was going to click away but something kept me reading and i'm glad it did. the story is ringing in the back of my head, this was wonderful.
Fan.Fiction.Love chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
This was a beautiful story. So sad and filled with pain. Yet with tenderness throughout and finally, love. Thank you.
The Orgasmic Uke chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
I could say a lot about this story. but I'll keep it simple. Written in a way i haven't seen before and for that alone it drew my interest. The characters, the story line. All of it was beautiful. Thank you for writting such a story.
tunachurro chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Wow. Just... beautiful. I like Axel's phases in this a lot, and how Roxas kept pursuing even though he wrote that fake note, and especially when Demyx caught them.

I'm a little lost for words, so you'll have to excuse me for that~ :)
Takara yume chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
This was quite sad, but amazing nonetheless.

A very touching thing to read. though it kinda upset me that a relationship between two boys is hated by others...well it is tsomewhat true anyway in the society.

ahh~ anyways, I love this. QwQ

amazing job right here~ 3
S chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Wow.

Too stunned for words.
risiblehaptic chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Ahh so cute. This is a great story! Thank you!
Endings Matter Most chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
This is really cute. Some of your time jumps were confusing. The one in between Axel and Roxas having drunk sex and becoming friends was a weird jump, so maybe make those a little clearer. With something in between each time jump, or different wording. But I figured it all out, so no worries. Other than that, this was WONDERFUL. Super cute. Homophobic Axel falling for Roxy? That's adorable. I really, really loved this.
this-account-'s-very-dead chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
this was an amazing story i'm pretty sure i have never read anything like it.
ItsHidingInsideMe chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
My brother is literally this Axel's type of gay xD Loved your story but it made me cry,

my girlfriend and i deal with homophobes that treat us like shit. its never fun, but i like how the story ended :D