Reviews for Beautiful Boy
Panda54 chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
What an amazing piece of work :) I adored this!
MaddeThee chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
That was horribly, artistically, beautifully depressing. And so real. So fucking real. I have tears running down my cheeks an a gaping hole in my heart. That story just reached down my throat, tore my heart from under my ribs, fried it with oil, and ate it for breakfast. It was completely and utterly fabulous. Thank you. Added to my favorites.
snakepit chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
honestly after seeing roxas's attitude i was going to click away but something kept me reading and i'm glad it did. the story is ringing in the back of my head, this was wonderful.
Fan.Fiction.Love chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
This was a beautiful story. So sad and filled with pain. Yet with tenderness throughout and finally, love. Thank you.
The Orgasmic Uke chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
I could say a lot about this story. but I'll keep it simple. Written in a way i haven't seen before and for that alone it drew my interest. The characters, the story line. All of it was beautiful. Thank you for writting such a story.
tunachurro chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Wow. Just... beautiful. I like Axel's phases in this a lot, and how Roxas kept pursuing even though he wrote that fake note, and especially when Demyx caught them.

I'm a little lost for words, so you'll have to excuse me for that :)
Takara yume chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
This was quite sad, but amazing nonetheless.

A very touching thing to read. though it kinda upset me that a relationship between two boys is hated by others...well it is tsomewhat true anyway in the society.

ahh anyways, I love this. QwQ

amazing job right here 3
S chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Wow.

Too stunned for words.
risiblehaptic chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Ahh so cute. This is a great story! Thank you!
Endings Matter Most chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
This is really cute. Some of your time jumps were confusing. The one in between Axel and Roxas having drunk sex and becoming friends was a weird jump, so maybe make those a little clearer. With something in between each time jump, or different wording. But I figured it all out, so no worries. Other than that, this was WONDERFUL. Super cute. Homophobic Axel falling for Roxy? That's adorable. I really, really loved this.
P5hng-Me-A'Wy chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
this was an amazing story i'm pretty sure i have never read anything like it.
ItsHidingInsideMe chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
My brother is literally this Axel's type of gay xD Loved your story but it made me cry,

my girlfriend and i deal with homophobes that treat us like shit. its never fun, but i like how the story ended :D
Guest chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
this was very intresting :) i love roxas and axel you did an awesome job writing this :)
whiskedaway chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
epic.
numb-butt chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
I read this a while ago, but just thought i'd say that this was awesome and I loved it. Great character development in here. :D