Reviews for Letter to Myself
brigrove chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
nice short story, though I wasn-t keen on the twist at the end
awesome chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
that was brilliant. i actually didn't notice that the letters spelt map password. i just thought that you did those letters on accient...hmpf. anyway, i loved this! it was awesome!
alec-potter chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
Nice chapter...specially the end...
Lady Nuit chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
Wow what a great story evil harry. I ever liked the weasely's anyways. FAVS!
jabarber69 chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
WoW that was f**king awesome!
Death Sun chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
Yea I fond the letters and it was a very good story.
Keehl-River chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
that was good. GO HHr! WO!
pfeil chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
I did see the letters, but thought they were just FF dot net screwing up again :P

And good work Harry for getting what he deserved!
furybolt chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
You deserve this.

Standing ovation.

you are great. i beg you to write more stories .you are my favorite author
madbrad chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
Cute twist with the encoded letters; I was a bit irate while reading the story, thinking they were formatting errors! The reversal was unanticipated and a surprise.

I'm disappointed in our heroes, though. I would have liked Hermione to have told Harry straight out about the letter, way back in the tent, rather than slipping him neutraliser surreptitiously. And I suspect Harry will never show her *his* letter, which is a shame too. I refuse to believe that Harry would 'lose her forever', too ... Hermione would understand that *her* Harry wasn't the duplicitous man who sent her the letter.

I think.
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
ROTFLMAO!
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
Satisfying story, thanks. It looked "borrowed" at first, but the ending was different enough.
Kalen Darkmoon chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
LoL. I love that for once Harry stood up for himself and what he wanted in life - really for the first time in his life. Even if the letter within the letter came off a bit spiteful and deceitful on Harry's, in the end it didn't matter since Hermione ALREADY KNEW anyway. Her last thought made that abundantly clear.

Heh, she probably thought it was cute that future Harry thought he could pull one over on HER like that and no doubt had some respect for the lengths he went through to get her. (After all, he just sent a message to her more than ten years into the past which no doubt took a great deal of power.) In the end she probably went with it because it was better than the alternative where her and Harry were basically drugged into marriage with Weasleys and then used as little more than a baby factory and a wealthy sperm donor respectively. There was no love in the Weasley future, but she knew how caring and giving Harry was and so considered a future with Harry was a much better choice than being mere pure-blood property.
Paladeus chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
Hidy hidy,

LMFAO! The ending to that was freaking brilliant! I had honestly been surprised that Hermione hadn't noticed the letters, and since it was only one, it was obviously a device you were setting up. Her knowing it and being perfectly okay with it was hilarious. I SO wish I could pull something like that off in one of my fics... *Drools* You're bloody awesome!

I was pleased to see they had that falling out with the youngest Weasleys. Me no likey the Weasley disgraces.

Paladeus
Fibinaci chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
hehe. very nice. Ofcourse Hermione who probably watched too many eps of NextGenereation would never tamper with the spacetime continuum. But Harry wouldve been to inured to do anything about it, so yes send her the letter. The other thing that pissed me off during their safari was why they never called Dobby or Kreacher, they had two super willing servants who wouldve kept them fat and happy but... no.
79 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »