Reviews for Behind The Barriers
kiroko-oniichan chapter 13 . 2/19/2013
-Gives my Sasu-niisan and Neji-niisan voodoo dolls to my cat- koko-neko will find something to do with them. Great story by the way
Guest chapter 26 . 7/9/2012
the ending made me sad but cant wait to read the next story
She Who Wears The Tainted Halo chapter 26 . 9/19/2011
Wait could that b hanabi
XDreamKillerX chapter 26 . 12/9/2010
WOW the whole storie was really good

KEEP IT UP _
Cloud Envy Shikamaru chapter 26 . 4/15/2010
Holy shizz...I cried! Hinata died! ...I dont have anything to say...it was a great story. Killer twist at the end. I wanted Hinata to like...not die. & beat her mother's ass! But um...ayeah...Lol

Great job!

~CES~
The.Usual.Angst chapter 5 . 3/4/2010
ug i don't like it...You have a good plot, bad grammar, and their to short. other than that its all good.
LethalRiot chapter 26 . 2/27/2010
WOW, i really like this story.

Is it going to be continued? Or is there already a contiuation some where else?

I would really love to find out what happens next, the ending is just too sad.
Getsurenka chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
That is why we humans dreamed, dreamed for the impossible, and willed it to happen, hoping it will happen. We write because we want to leave this feeling as a memorial, and laugh later in your life, thinking that 'I am so stupid'. (Referring your comment about SasaHina, and I think it will happened only if the right button is push to trigger this event, I hoped)
gaaralover916 chapter 26 . 1/16/2009
What the hell if you leave this story I will kill you(figuratively murder is a felony).
ForgottenAffection chapter 26 . 1/2/2009
OMFG this story is so good and is it really hinata? why did you make her die? R.I.P. hinata-chan :( IT was really sad though. It made me cry. :( please update soon!
Undercoverbarbie chapter 2 . 11/29/2008
HInata's mom is mean
shinobi of the sound chapter 26 . 11/15/2008
wtf? i thought hinata was dead. whats going on? anyhoo this is a good story...even if it is a bit sad. please update soon
June-Avatar11 chapter 26 . 11/12/2008
WHAT! HOW? I DONT GET IT! PLZ EXPLAIN IN NEXT CHAPTER! :)
BluEbErRy-ChAn chapter 26 . 11/12/2008
ASDFGHJKLZXCVBNMQWERTYUIOP OMFG!um...to be honest with you the ending made me cry yeah yeah yeah, cry baby I know! hmm...
deadly medley chapter 25 . 11/11/2008
WAH!NIPAH!Hina-neechan!I feel srry 4 Neji-nii and Sauke-nii.R.I.P neechan.