Reviews for Aftermath Laying Down the Law
ficwriterjet chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
I thought this was a beautiful story. I loved that Jon knew Trip well enough to believe a spanking would help him get past what he'd done. The entire conversation between the two men before the spanking was perfect. Jon instigating it, and being in control of the situation, but making sure that Trip had both given his consent, and that Trip also believed it would help him. Thanks for writing it. :)
VictorianChik chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
This story was so, so, so good. I loved it, especially because I just watched the episode an hour ago! I've just been gettin into Enterprise, and I love Trip. I'm from the South, and it's great hearing him talk and the way he loves movie night.

This gem of the story was the perfect end to the episode where I felt sorry for Trip and sorry for Archer at having to yell at him for acting so implusively. The spanking seemed very appropriate for what Trip did and a way of mending their hurt feelings.

Please, please write more. I'm off to read your other stories.
sasha1600 chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
Hi Sophia,

I just found this (the giant time-sucking black hole of a thesis left September a bit of a blur...). I don't know these characters very well, but I think you've done a great job of exploring the complexities of combining personal and professional relationships. I love how much attention you pay to getting inside your characters' heads. I hope you continue writing these kinds of stories.

Sasha