Reviews for Reasonable Explanations
Finwitch1 chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Oh dear. He does hate the monkey, doesn't he?
ApplePie777 chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
very in character. Love it.
Asher Elric chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
and no one dared to snicker? omg

This was so nice. I liked it. Funny as hell.
Sparrowlover chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
That was so funny! Pink-and-orange striped sock? LOL!
Tina Marina chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
This is my second story of yours that i am reading (whatever that meant...) and you never cease to amaze! you really have gotten Jack down, and a little episode like this seems like the...abridged Jack, the everyday Jack.

Love it!

Tina
Nytd chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
Had to venture over to this little fic after being so entertained by the last one, and am I ever glad I did!

Except for bemoaning the current condition of my computer keyboard which is now covered in the Mountain Dew I snorted out my nose while laughing.

Another fabulous, hysterical Jack moment.

You really portray Jack well -I can just see all the expressions he has in this!

"Thus I came on deck to toss this last blossom overboard as a testimony to my lost love for..." He trailed off, and looked up towards the heavens as he silently mouthed a series of names before finally concluding, "...her."

This is my favorite! Simply inspired!

Thank you for writing such a great fic for us!

Cheers!
JASPER 101 chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
That was the funniest fanfic I ever read! In other words, LMAO! Okay, time to calm down. (Takes deep breath.) THAT WAS AWESOME I LAUGHED SO MUCH I ALMOST PEED!
iAnna-n-Gypsy chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
That was awsome! I loved that short one-shot more than other one-shots that are over-rated. It was funny, clever, and sweetness. Jack does have a reason for everything. if you think about it.

-Gypsy
Phritzie chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
No reviews? :O

I, for one, thought this was hilarious.

My explanation for the "one pink-and-orange striped sock" was Johnny Depp's forgetting to change his socks in switching roles between Willy and Jack. Hah.

Anyway, good job, mate.