Reviews for Rip Out The Wings
w0if chapter 7 . 9/30
I am a simple reader. I see a good story with coherent writing, promising plot, buildup and potential, I upvote.
w0if chapter 1 . 9/30
A promising start, I shall keep going.
Tilty.bbb chapter 30 . 4/10
This was a fantastic read. Nice job.
angeleyes1984 chapter 30 . 2/23
Any more to this story arc
Awesome story :)
amerdism chapter 30 . 9/20/2015
Awesome story, I hope to see more soon, when's the next chapter going up?
Nicol chapter 30 . 8/24/2015
Thats it ?
U dead or sumthing ?
Please finish the story !
The Phantom of Skyrim chapter 8 . 6/14/2015
Interesting. Normally the slash/mpreg would sorta put me off a bit, but given that it hasn't become gratuitous or anything (yet) I'll hold back my distaste.
As for the story itself, I'm interested so far. This is a new concept for me, and not an unwelcome one, despite the slash. (I guess it just helps for me to vision Voldemort like Loki: he can be either gender easily. FemVoldemort. Now that would be interesting!) I also look forward to the first ever FemHarryxBellatrix I've ever found. (As a straight human male, you can guess why)
So for now I'll still read it. The mpreg aspect still bothers me a bit, but at least it's not outrageous. Hopefully this doesn't change.
Arcangelos chapter 1 . 5/22/2015
This is good, I've never read FemSlash before so heres a first.
old guy chapter 5 . 3/3/2015
old guy chapter 1 . 3/3/2015
ok, kewl
Ines Lovett chapter 30 . 1/1/2015
Update plase!
old guy chapter 6 . 12/26/2014
OOhhhhh, maybe Tom and Snape's sister. Well three lines later, that answers that. what a homey domestic situation
old guy chapter 5 . 12/26/2014
again really different. wonder how there are two dads? wonder what caused the sudden change.
old guy chapter 3 . 12/26/2014
Ha! Albus probably slipped it to him at birth with his parents knowledge. Especially if Daddy thought he could have a male heir that way.