Reviews for Keep You Near Me
Deans Addiction chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Thank-You for writing this story.

It was beautiful.

I think you really captured the raw emotion and fury that one goes through when hey lose someone they love, the denial and facades only delay the enevitable explosion when the walls come crashing down.

Whilst I understand the whole Trip/T'Pol thing, the show was seriously lacking the Archer/Trip friendship hurt/comfort that I, for one, love.

So it was awesome that he was the one there for Trip when he really needed it, and not just as his captain.

Again, Thank-You.

Ps: Sorry this is so long... :)
Illyric chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Totally awesome, and well written! Your character descriptions are very realistic, and the way you've written them is AWESOME. I cannot wait for more )
SamDeanLove chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
AHH! More..more.. please hurry up! )
sasha1600 chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
So much of this story is summed up in the line 'sometimes being the Captain really sucked' - what a great way to capture the way that command complicates friendship. Very nice little fic. Keep writing!
Lady Conqueror chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
If only this had happened in the show itself. I love Archer/Trip stories. Thanks for writing this.
T'Be chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
I enjoyed this when I read it the first time at the Warp 5 Complex, and it was a pleasure to read it again. I think it was great that Jon was able to reach Trip, and love the comment at the end.

I hated what TPTB did to Trip and Jon's relationship in the latter seasons, so any stories that have Jon and Trip the way they once were, is great.
stars1884 chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
I'm a little surprise that NO one has review your three little short Fic..they are good

What I like about them you write about the FRIENDSHIP between Tucker/Archer that was lost in the show and FanFic writings out there...

You read about Reed/Tucker, but its hard to find Archer/Tucker stories out there [new].. its nice to read that someone hasn't totally forgotten about it .. the show in many ways was base on that Friendship first...it just got lost like the show

Keep it up