Reviews for The Valley
JPandS N.S.I chapter 3 . 9/15/2010
This is very interesting. I think this is the first time I've sat down and read this story and the suspense is killing me XD There are just so many things to think about, so many neverending options that I cannot wait to see where this all leads!

I'm curious to see how Heero knows Ami and even more curious to see how Makoto will react now that she seems to recognize that Heero knows the intruder. It kinda seems that she may just have a cruel reaction to it and use it to her advantage but I just have to wait and see ) I also wonder what she did in the past and who died at her hands o.o

As for Minako and Trowa their little interactions are pretty entertaining lol. They're both so true to character and haha I was laughing really hard at the bit about Trowa not knowing Minako had such a bad mouth lol idk why but it just amuses me. I also want to see what secrets are in that book!

Great story and I can't wait to read more!
groovey chapter 3 . 9/22/2009
very interesting story. please pair mina/trowa they r awesome. please update
Venusian Angel chapter 3 . 9/1/2009
oh interesting story i really really hope there will be romance between minako and trowa please! hope to see an update soon
Oombala chapter 3 . 4/22/2009
Thisnstory is wonderful! I'm just waiting to find out what will happen. Please try to update soon :)
Ice Phoenix Angel chapter 3 . 1/19/2009
I LOVE the details! Can't wait for the next chapter :D
MinakoTrickster chapter 3 . 1/14/2009
I give credit it where it is due. You keep the audience on the edge of their seats with the mystery and the underlying danger and animosity that seems the be veiled in each chapter. Fluffiness doesn't come until after a relationship is established, so you're doing good. You're being realistic, especially in a time and place that seems only reality rules and anything fanciful would only leave one...behind, rather weak, in comparision. I'll try not to assume, since each character seems all connected somehow, and that is the secret. A key, if you will.

There was only a few spelling mistakes, but I've made bigger. Nothing that detracted in the story just a misplacing of a letter. You meant 'event' but instead there was 'even'. It was somewhere in the first few paragraphs of Mako's part. But like I said, it was nothing big. You do excellent work when it comes to spelling and gramar.

I wonder what Mako did? What the hell? Treize and Heero? I could kill Heero and Trieze. I wonder where Mako's little 'damsel' went to? The one she saved in the desert. How does Heero know Ami? More questions and concerns. Mysterious still unsolved.

You're bloody brilliant. I can't wait to read more. Don't worry about how long. Many of us authors/esses are often criminals of large gaps between updating. Happy writing and don't give up!
NoLongerInReality chapter 2 . 11/11/2008
Hello again there. This chapter was nothing short of amazingly written in intricate and shady detail. I am amazed with your writing style, I still have yet to find other writers like you. I truly feel that your story takes on a life of it's own with the way your style writes itself out.

I'm curious, highly at that, at what exactly this story is going to turn into. I also know exactly what you mean in your ending note on how you can't give this section up, neither can I, and you are correct with how it's growing cobwebs. A ridiculously fast rate of cobwebs too!

Anyways, I really can't wait till chapter three. I'm very interested in where the other characters are to come in and how they'll be presented. I do so applaud your story thus far, it's quite amazing. ]
reina shirahime chapter 2 . 9/27/2008
I read this last time but I did not reviewed until TopazDragon plugged your story and then, I have to say I should review...

In the first chapter, it was Ami right? and now, It's Trowa, Minako and Rei...I'm wondering was it Trowa that appeared in Rei's dream? Is there a very destructive force waiting to replace the humankiind living peacefully, or is there gonna be a war waged...?

Update soon, I promise to tab this one and are there more characters to show up?
Rena H.M chapter 2 . 9/27/2008
Interesting story. I have enjoyed reading it. You are off to a good start. Keep up the good work.
MinakoTrickster chapter 2 . 9/26/2008
*claps hands* And well you shouldn't give up. Just keep writing and hopefully this section will thrive once again. If enough of us write and update then many will come and follow. I'm happy with your update, it might not be out the next day or anything but you updated, which is way better than a lot of the fics here.

I love your story. I believe I mentioned originality in my last review, if not then I do now. I'm loving the mystery of it all and so far you got my favorite two, (Minako/Trowa) having faced off. They both know something. Looks like they are the only ones. Trowa seemed to find it shocking, his coll slipped. Minako was trying to play innocent, which is very much like her. I wonder about this book though, and it's one of five? Forbidden too? Sounds juicy.

I'm a romantic, and if you have pairings I would be happy, esp. Minako/Trowa. But if you don't I can live. This story is so interesting and curious that I don't believe that could detract from me wanting to read it.

Rei, the Prophecy, doesn't surprise me. The black sand is a bit mysterious and makes me wonder more on what it is and why Rei wants everyone to stay away from it. Who was the man in this dream of hers?

I can't wait for another update. But take your time and don't rush. I hope to see more soon. Keep up the writing.
NoLongerInReality chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
This is most interesting. I liked the writing style as well, very cryptic. It leaves the reader thirsting for more, I truly enjoyed this little piece you've written. Well done!
MinakoTrickster chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
Wow, this is pretty original and I can see lots of potential here. I wonder what roles all girls play. Looks like Makoto is a leader of a village. Ami, the daughter of some important doctor. I don't know who the first two were but it was interesting. I can't wait to read more.