Reviews for The Pride of Man
Q-A the Authoress chapter 1 . 2/12
Interesting idea I hope to read the rest soon.
Tholamin chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
Wow, just wow. I have tried myself to write some fanfiction (mostly harry potter) and it was rubbish. But your fic is magnificent. And to write a oc without any indication of self insertion. You my good sir/madam have a big talent in writing and the only thing I can say is please continue as you do now.
jtgil chapter 15 . 3/24/2013
Loved it!
Chu10 chapter 15 . 12/18/2012
Oh my gosh, simply astounding, simply amazing.

I know I am reviewing on a story that is 3 years old, and on this website...that does seem like an eternity, but I only started reading TLK fanfiction this year. Now I am thinking...how am I supposed to review a story that has captured me for 15 chapters all the way, nearly made me cry along the way? It's the first fanfiction I read to be so emotional.

Ayden, the main character, really made me feel for him throughout the story. He's a character that is not perfect at times, but what makes him so lovable is his strong willpower to go on. The feelings that he has are realistic, and the story doesn't feel rushed. Also, the other main characters are even more wonderful than they are in the movies-you have brought out their best qualities in them. I love Sarabi, especially-she's a protective and caring mother to both her children.

When Ayden finally took down Scar, it reminded a little of the ending of MW2. It was really exciting, and I could imagine it happening as if I was watching it myself. Simply amazing and relieving to see the pride take back their homeland.

Great job! And of course, I'll be reading the sequels. :)

Haha I feel so silly...reviewing an old story...but I couldn't resist, I just had to say, you are a really awesome writer!
The Wolf Artist chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
again this story is one of the best ive seen. though you should reconsider editors because ive seen some misspelled words a few times. but its a great story.
Hatari the Hyena chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Hey simba! *grins. Lovely story, though, you stopped the first chapter abruptly. Still great!
Kurt Wylde 42 chapter 15 . 5/29/2011
*Sniffs* I promised myself I wouldn't cry...this was a great ending. A lot of battle scars to tell an entire story for Simba and Ayden. This was a great story, and since it was your first, you managed it pretty well. I'm looking forward to the sequel. Hopefully, some of those questions at the end will be answered. Now, excuse me. I have to go find the tissue box. lol
Kurt Wylde 42 chapter 14 . 5/29/2011
I'll be honest, it wasn't the most interesting chapter. It was little more than the movie script plus adding Ayden in. However, you managed to mesh it in nicely. It's hard to add a lot of your own parts while sticking to the canon story, so I'm not going to press it further. However, I noticed no grammar mistakes and you did finish well. Now for the finale...
Kurt Wylde 42 chapter 13 . 5/29/2011
This was a heart-warming chapter, having the two brothers reunited. Of course, that's some hard stuff to go through for Ayden to recall the last 2 1/2 years. I wonder how Simba's going to react when he finds out Scar forced himself on Sarabi.
Kurt Wylde 42 chapter 12 . 5/28/2011
Crap! CRAAAAPPP! I shouldn't have gone that extra chapter. Now, I want to keep reading, but I have to turn in. This is not over. I plan to finish this up. You've my emotions on a wild roller coaster. Sekou was killed, Kala was killed, Scar is now fathering their cubs, and Ayden is exiled. The suspense is now killing me.
Kurt Wylde 42 chapter 11 . 5/28/2011
Okay, there were a few grammar issues, and not just mispelling. Certain names and words got mixed, but I got the gist of things. Overall, solid chapter. One more chapter for the night and I'm turning in.
Kurt Wylde 42 chapter 10 . 5/28/2011
Un-freaking-believable! Sarafina was killed. Even though I'm guilty of the same thing, I do hope that I will see a story of her living(not that I'm criticizing you for that. I'd be a hypocrite if i did) Anyways, that's one of many results of critical mistakes. Nice job with this. There's been a little more depth in these last two chapters, and it's keeping me occupied.
Kurt Wylde 42 chapter 9 . 5/28/2011
I'm starting to develop a newfound dislike of Scar. Killing those cubs was barbaric, but it was interesting to see him spare Nala. Did I catch a little Batman this chapter? lol
Kurt Wylde 42 chapter 8 . 5/28/2011
Wow! I am at a loss for words. Scar takes the throne, the hyenas are in the lands, and the cubs will be killed the next day. I wonder IF the cubs will make it out alive somehow...
Kurt Wylde 42 chapter 7 . 5/28/2011
Nicely done, here! This was a different route to take in the story, with Ayden coming after the events and drawing up his own conclusion. Also, the story of Scar was nicely drawn up. Looking forward to the next chapter. I could really feel the emotions with this one, and I got a feeling they're gonna come back.