Reviews for Worldly Advice
On the edge of reason chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Loved it. Typical Logan - had to take a photo.
ChurchofFreebird chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
Adorable! Please continue with this type of story. Feel free to check out my work too.
Flamingo1 chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Well, I've read all your Wheeler stuff and I love it. I agree that she needs more fic time.

This story was just too funny. Somehow I had no trouble picturing a ridiculously drunk Megan and a patient/amused/slightly annoyed Logan babysitting her. The banter back and forth was perfect.

I would be really happy if you wrote more...

Cheers!
RebeccaInley chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
Funny! Sad! Very well written!
TeeFly chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
Aw that was really cute! I loved it! Hope you write more, maybe you could even write one where they get together, I like that idea, anyway keep up the good writing!
star jelly chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
The beginning was really funny, and the ending was really sweet. I must agree with you/Wheeler/Logan, that guy is a bastard for breaking up with her over email. Ah well ce la vie. Talk to you later girl!
Metisse chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
Very nice! I can see Logan doing something like that. LOL Taking care of her and yet being that mischievous boy with the photo. LOL
Miss Mila chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
Aww that was sweet. You should really write a continuation where Ross finds out and sees the picture or something. Loved it, as always.

Miss Mila
JanuaryLight chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
Cute! I luffles this. Lol, the idea os Wheeler drunk is actually pretty funny, IMHO.
Metalchick36 chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
That was good! Very sweet of Mike to take care of her.