Reviews for Family Business
thelieintheBelieve chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
Not gonna lie, this kicked ass. :) A lot of ass.
Kintoki-kun chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
The ending was...totally unexpected 0_o Awesome work!
PokeshippersShadow1 chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Wow. I usually don't say this but that was hot. Evil is so hot. I just love the fact that it is evil. Everybody is always writing good things about people. This was just evil, and hot. I can barely describe it. Loved it!
Lutie chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
And, you just totally made my day.

You did well masking the identities of Ash, and Misty, though I got a vague idea when it became clear that it was Pikachu- not Persian, with the big boss.

We can only hope that Ash hasn't completly succumbed to the dark side. Or maybe we can, it'll certainly turn things alot more interesting in the pokemon world.

I truely love your style of writing. Not much else to be said there...

And... ja, I don't think I can give you any more praise that you probably haven't heard by now.
RAW19 chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
Well written. I suspected nothing until Pikachu was mentioned, which is how it should have been. The emotion, drama, hate, and passion was all well written.

Not my personal cup of tea, as i favor Ash and his friends being the good guys and having a happy ending...but this reversal fic was excellent. Great job.
Finny-Kun Goddess chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
O its getting interesting. you must update. that you must
ELMO-kibafangirl11 chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
ARGH

omg

noo way

you actually-

ah!

too many thoughts that shouldnt be there!

giovanni being-

ash being-

pikachu being evil-

i dont think they'd be that cruel...

ash wouldnt take the job, i dont think

unless he'd take it to make it good

i understand the misty bit

the whole thing was a bit confusing though

i seriously thought ash was giovanni

with persion

for some strange reason i thought misty was cassidy

but ash wouldnt wish that on anybody!

i know that this is just a thought that you had,

and you said you didnt like it yourself

but

its too much to take in!

good though

hehe XD
Kipcha chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
Wow, your right, that was very... Dark. Wowzers, that was different. Very good, well written, amazing storyline and just overall amazing but wow, different.
Bittersweet Romanticide chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
Evilness certainly IS hot.

I have to say that this is absolutely WONDERFUL. I've read a lot of your fics, from PanxLyra to Elricest to pokeshipping (which I'll get around to reviewing...eventually) and I love them all.

It may be unlikely, but the way you portray is to perfect. And you did say it was AU so maybe Ash just had a really bad day that fermented into righteous fury. All the characters were introduced and portrayed beautifully, Ash still seems to carry compassion for Pikachu and Misty, so it's not like he's completely gone, and I know I'm rambling but it was so wonderful you might have fried my brain. XD

Really fantastic!
The One And Only Lobster chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
Hot. Very, very hot. I usually dislike the fics where Ash's dad is Giovanni (no idea if he actually is or not-I stopped watching over seven years ago) but this is good enough that I don't even care. :P
HAHAHA chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
Wow.
Milotic chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
Interesting! That was twsited indeed, but clever at the same time. I think I prefer the good Ash who's afraid of becoming like Giovanni (like in your fic where Ash and Misty are becoming parents...I forget the name), but I can still appreciate that this is an intelligent twist on the story we all know so well. You executed it beautifully, too, giving us hints along the way that something was very bizarre here and then finally letting us in on the secret at the end (though, admittedly, I guessed it with "Pewter"). You definitely have some talent for writing.

I agree with you about Pokemon USA. I can't even watch the dub anymore because I like the old voices too much; now I just watch the Japanese episodes.

I, too, am a fan of Pokemon Live. I love "I've Got a Secret," and not just because it's chock full of AAML! I think it's very emotionally deep, and I agree that Ash has a great voice!

Anyway, very clever. I'll be looking for more Pokemon fics from you. :)
Gingerbread Owl chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
Wow. That really was twisted. I'm going to have nightmares about evil Ash...
28 | « Prev Page 1 2