Reviews for He Gets That From Me
aaron chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
can u write more stories with alex in them pls well done on the charicter by the way
sterra-kyra chapter 10 . 3/4/2009
whoa.. i never know the existence of this fanfic. but this is freaky awesome. cool!
The Sway Wannabe chapter 10 . 12/28/2008
This was great and please do write more about the kids maybe write a prequel to before Alex is in the picture and stuff.
smokinhottie chapter 10 . 11/23/2008
AW! Is there any way you could resurect Mac? PLEASE! I love this story!
Nik Nak17 chapter 10 . 11/14/2008
Aw cutest ending ever! I loved this story! I would defiently not mind another story with this kids! Except I'm not a big Flack/Angell fan... and OMG I hope Lindsay is okay! She better be okay for Danny's sake! And I still think Alex is the cutest kid ever! Again I loved this story!
lily moonlight chapter 10 . 11/14/2008
Really great chapter, and a beautiful ending. You've created a really good character with Alex, and the finish of the story was very moving. I'd love to read more Mac and Stella in times together though :)
Mellow girl chapter 10 . 11/14/2008
This was so sweet! I loved this story and hope to read more from you!
iheartcsinewyork chapter 10 . 11/14/2008
Oh My Gosh! That was good, but sad. I would cry too! Actually, I know how he feels, I lost my dad when I was six too. But great chapter! And it was a fantastic story!
chrysalis escapist chapter 10 . 11/14/2008
Wonderful end to this story though it is again very sad.

I love how Alex takes care of Aiden.

And I was very glad that Stella could be there for Danny. Very good insight with what it would mean for her to have to face Danny if Lindsay died.

The end had me close to tears too. I agree that Mac would be so proud of him.
SVUCSIWTRDOOLluver chapter 9 . 11/13/2008
OMG, this story is so sweet! Can't wait for more, hurry up and update! Please!

I LOVE THIS STORY!
chrysalis escapist chapter 9 . 11/2/2008
Huh? Okay, so this wasn't the last chapter ... sneaky ... but I don't mind (writing another review isn't going to hurt ;))

Clever beginning, you had me worried that something was going to happen, also with how they ended up in different rooms.

I loved that Alex could practically hear her thoughts and then also it seemed as if she could hear his thoughts - just like with Mac, *sigh*

And wonderful how Alex comforted Aiden. No wonder Stella is proud of him. And I'm glad that he reminds her so much of Mac but not in a painful way.
BAUMember chapter 9 . 10/29/2008
so loving this its just so cute even though mac has gone u feel like he is still there
Nik Nak17 chapter 9 . 10/28/2008
Aw Alex is so cute! I want him! And YES this isn't the last chapter! But no the next one is! And OMG Lindsay is in labor! Update soon!
lily moonlight chapter 9 . 10/28/2008
Another lovely chapter, really happy moment for Danny and Lindsay, but very poignant for Stella. I loved how you described her seeing her son behaving as his father would, and how he comforst Aiden. Very well written :)
iheartcsinewyork chapter 8 . 10/25/2008
Aw...this was cute. But I'm still really sad about no Mac.

But it was a cute chapter. I love the part about Alex playing Mac's old guitar.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »