Reviews for The Pidgey and the Beedril
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 1 . 9/24
That was interesting. Since this is a crack fic, it will go on my community.
GalacticGirl chapter 1 . 7/18
OMA I'M DYING! Cyrus giving "the talk" is hilarious! I've always shipped Saturn and Mars so I was trying my hardest not to laugh when Cyrus caught them! Nicely done! The world needs more Galactic Crackfics! :)
Typhlosion8 chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
tswhlon chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
He shuddered at this thought. Well, it probably wasn't a sex talk, the boss wasn't like that. It was the only thought that gave him comfort at a time like this.

the skarmory in the sky is cluching his head in his lap, wondering why his priestess made him read this...
Guest chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
PurpleArmadillo chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Oh my word, I laughed so hard at this!
anon chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Oh my goodness. My stomach hurts so much from laughing XD
DanimePlatinum chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
I really like this fan fic XD. And that analogy with the plug thing... Cyrus would totally say it like that!
Celestial Nightfall chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
That was really good! I'm crying of laughter right now! :)
heey chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
love it its funy if i had a acount i would ad it to favorites:P

(sorry for the bad spelling i'm from holland)
Hidden Lines chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
You just made my day.

That last bit with Jupiter and the paper...priceless XD
Ai Star chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
O_O those 2 and the look on both them as well as Cyrus' face was priceless! I can't even stop laughing... O-o oh Cyrus no that'll kill it and put them off for life! O-O *fotflmaosmit* I can't believe she did that and no one is even laughing! well done this is really fuuny W
XBlazingVampire5X chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
This story made me laugh sooo much. No offence taken from the last comment. Love the moral. I think it's cool that people write from Team Galactic's side, and make it funny. Great Job!

Risque Tendencies chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Oh this was excellent. Nice little kind of crackfic. I get really laugh-happy when I think of something like this actually happening in Team G Headquarters. ;D
Medeus chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Humour and sex tend to go well together, same goes for humour and pokemon and (althoughh a little perverted at times) sex and pokemon.

I've never seen anybody combine these three things, and I think you did a great job ;)

I know the last line was supposed to be funny, but my boss actually gave me a sex talk. Once.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »