Reviews for Vivat Regina
1WarriorQueen chapter 6 . 11/1/2012
Something made me want to relive my teen years and I loved the Lioness quartet but it's been so long since I even thought about the series. Stumbling upon your fanfic is probably among the greatest fan moments ever.
You are an amazing writer, I loved how you explored Alanna's feelings particularly her fear which I always thought never got translated well in the books. And I love Jon and Alanna together.
Your story is seriously what I've always wanted and imagined for those two and how I wanted the series to play out.
Great job :-)
bellachaos chapter 6 . 1/6/2012
Wow. Fantastic story. I love the way you explored and expounded on the reasons for Alanna's refusing the throne. Fear is a powerful motivator and having her frozen by, and then overcoming those fears gave the story and characters a depth that was missing in the books. Very well done.
Echoing Dreams chapter 6 . 4/3/2011
Great job! This was an awesome story!
Cherry-Alanna chapter 6 . 3/18/2011
BRAVA! Wonderful story!
ana chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
I'm and AJ fan, and I love this story! It's great how Alanna gradually accepts her relationship with Jon. There's only one thing: Alanna is the Great Mother Goddess's supplicant, not the other way around. great story!
LadyBluePhoenix chapter 6 . 9/24/2009
i love Jon and Lanna fics.
jayley chapter 6 . 5/17/2009
that was nice!
LadyKnight0207 chapter 6 . 5/16/2009
Wonderful! What more to say? It's the inly word that describes(sp?) it... I think the last sentence just made my day, no that's not true, YOU just made my day :)

Can't wait for your next update, never mind in which story, just an update...
AlannaXJon4ever chapter 6 . 5/16/2009
Ahh...and now I can reread the other story that is technically the "sequel" hahah great story :)
Denaliyasha chapter 6 . 5/16/2009
I liked this. It's a nice ending and it doesn't feel forced. Nice work, thank you.

Denni
brezzybrez chapter 6 . 5/16/2009
You are right. this is only the begining of things. Are you going to contiune it? or are you going to pick up where Inside Politics left off?

hope you write another great story soon.
cathaya chapter 6 . 5/16/2009
Fabulous ending. Very moving - that last phrase is haunting, almost. Alanna is almost defined by her will. It's amazing what she can accomplish and become. Ha, I wish this was canon! Congratulations on finishing this piece.
cathaya chapter 5 . 5/16/2009
"Don't you know?" she asked softly, "that all the stars I've reached are for you?"

I adore your exploration of Alanna and Coram's relationship. I think it's generally quite understated, so I love the scene here and your description of her as his first daughter. :) I think that's true. He's more than a mentor to her.

I also enjoy the different perspectives on Jon and Alanna's relationship; the way you used different people was very effective in showing the variety of reactions and the multitude of consequences of their relationship.
jayley chapter 5 . 5/9/2009
i really like this story! and i shouldnt have been reading it instead of studyin for my tests...
lavender-in-the-sun chapter 5 . 5/9/2009
wow, that was a surprise! what are the old stiffs going to say when they come home married? they can't be happy:) Hoping for a faster update this time, lol!