Reviews for The Kiss
Bloody brilliant writing!
therussianbookworm chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
That was absolutely beautiful. This is very well written and I'm glad Thrawn is in character and more romantic at the same time. (Many authors lose that.) Very sad though that Admiral Thrawn cannot stay with her or any lover it seems really.
NovemBerries chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
So beautiful and touching, you captured the essence of him perfectly and with flawing, artistical ease. I have read it on one breath, the conjured images took me on a gentle, gracious trip. I enjoy this little heart-wrench. Thank you, dear.
Pureblood-Slytherins chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
This was so amazing! And really well written - thus, I hope you'll write more of the two. Maybe they write each other? Or see each other again at some point?
JasonLeeScottFan chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
That was so beautiful! I loved it! Please write more of these two because I would love to read more! Great job!
TheLightIsMine chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Amazing. I don't know what else to put, just...amazing.

Oh, at the end, "pathes" should be "paths". But that's about it. Amazing!
SalviaMicney chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Im speachless... that was amazing. The Emotions and the movement of them just brilliant. I just cant put it in words how good this story is... *fall to her knees* *g*
Rilwen-Shadowflame chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
Very nice. I like the way you've captured the intimacy to this, but also the sadness that it can't last.