Reviews for Eavesdropping is Wrong
CheshireKitKat chapter 1 . 2/19/2015
lmfao. "I know why you are Number One" ... XD
loveamutoforever chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
That was hilarious make a second one about l and light
GothicToeLicker chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
GothicToeLicker: *le gasp for breath* pant pant. HA ha ha... okay. all good. This Was AMAZING! good job u nugget!
SkittleBot (Sister of GothicToeLicker): even though i only like one of these pairings... this was still beast. great job.
TheUmichiTwins chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Miyako: I like this. I like this very much. I'm not even gonna describe what went through my mind when I heard Near say, "That night whe you screamed: I KNOW WHY YOU'RE NUMBER ONE!" :3

Kaoru: That was pretty funny! I liked Near teasing Matt and Mello too
CabooseBlue chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Wow, this had me laughing through the entire fic, absolutely brilliant! That was great, if they weren't so nosey, they would be a lot better off, but funny stuff like this would never happen. I hope you get inspired to write something else some day.
Kiku Maigo chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
" Light slightly confuse looks at L “What kind of orphanage were you running?”

L looks up with owl like eyes “I’m starting to wonder that my self.” "

I LOVE THAT SO MUCH! Made me laugh so hard. I love the ending too xD
demyxization chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
LOL, I love the whole eas drop thing.

Amazing story and story line; to be exact this wasd the type of story I was looking for. Thankyou for writting and thinking of it!

I love the way L talked 'I'm not light'kun's personal slave', too cute _
Helen N chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Hehe, that was so funny! All that drama at two o'clock in the morning XD Not to mention it's actually two o'clock in the morning where I'm from. Weird, eh?

The “WHO THE FUCK IS BEYOND?” and last “Put it on speaker.” really cracked my up. I expect more stuff from you, you've got humour potential! You just have to make a continuation of Light's jealousy tantrum XD

I'm afraid the grammar isn't exactly the best but, with a few tips, I hope it can be remedied :) First, you're missing some punctuation marks, specifically commas. This can be easily avoided, as all you have to do is say the sentence in your mind and notice where you have to pause the flow or change the idea. Usually a comma goes there. And second, you tend to alternate between using present tense and past simple. I guess that one could be corrected only with re-reading your stuff after you finish it. There were also a few typos here and there but those are mistakes everyone makes :)

Overall, it was a nice first effort and I hope you'll write some more :)

Helen N.
Has Left Site chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
L places the phone on speaker as Light cuddles up to L’s side. Aw!

"You could get me some popcorn if you’re really not interested.” XD

"You mean the night you screamed ‘I know why you’re number one’ at the top of your lungs?" *falls off chair*

"WHO THE FUCK IS BEYOND?” *cries from laughing so hard*

Mello crawls over to Matt, “Put it on speaker.” *dies laughing*
SciFiSlashFreak chapter 1 . 3/12/2009

God that was freakin' was laughing SO hard I was almost crying.
yoru-anime-yume chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
This is a good story! lol, i was laughing! Very well done, and you didn't make them too OOC.
Ravenous Lust chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
OMG that was hilarious!
C Elise chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
very funny
I'm With Gameboy chapter 1 . 9/14/2008

lol! i love how Light told L to get some popcorn!

my favorite line: 'I KNOW WHY YOU'RE NUMBER ONE' xDD

the last line made me fall out of my chair. loved loved loved it!