Reviews for Drop the Bomb
weflytothetardis chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
LOVES IT!
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
Liked it. There are a fair amount of vets in my family, from WWII through Iraq and Afghanistan. You definitely captured the language and the story wasn't bad either.
hi chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
please turn this into a full story!
MinniMuffin chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
Love it!
Naomitron chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
A lot of people can't stand crude, pigheaded, cynical Edward's departure from the personality bestowed upon him by Meyer, but I quite enjoy it. I love how you played on that in this story, and how he reacted to her presence at the end of it all. Wonderful story. I truly hope to see more from you.
the world is mine chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
u should contiue this its excellent

great start
goldenrose37 chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
That was frikken amazing!
Schate2008 chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
Please tell me you are going to continue this story line.

I love it!
Briege chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
Wow I lovethis story amazing. The Edward and bells you have are an amazing mix of cynic and innocent it a addicting!also I love that it is in EPOV and I can see a whole story out of the oneshot or you should at least do another story about military Edward I love about the swearing there was too much it fit perfectly seriously f u thought there was to much swearing you must thing crap and freqkig count LOL. Great job keep wrting please! :)
fightinsurfgrl chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
Woah! That super duper rocked! XD
jasmlc chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
I really enjoyed the Bella and Edward you created and think it would be great if you continued with them in a story.
Jennmc75 chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
I think I love your Edward. He is hot. Great job.
SillyVampire chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
This is AMAZING! I think you should make a full blown story out of it!
Phantom-writer3739 chapter 1 . 9/19/2008

everyone wants a cynical edward.

well i do anyway.

i thought that this was amazing!

i don't know why but my favourite line was "So. Fucking. Cute."

it's just stuck with me.

oh well.
sugarhigh123 chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
don't really like it... also, he swears beyond the limit of sanity. i mean, i cuss A LOT, as do my friends, but in this story its just ridiculous.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »