Reviews for Waiting For You
YoLo chapter 13 . 3/1
Because I knew all too well how it felt to like
someone and not have them feel the same way
in return.

damn Hinata, let me just hug you.
Emm chapter 13 . 2/24
This fanfic hasn't been updated in ages but I don't care..just wanted to say that it's one of the best naruto fics I've read. I love how you included sakura and ino's points of view, it really opened my eyes to different sides of them. Anyway, great job and thank you very much!
FandomaniacDerp chapter 13 . 10/16/2014
Updates pls :(
FandomaniacDerp chapter 8 . 10/16/2014
"Um...sir? Are you oka-?"
His hand suddenly shot out to grab hold of my wrist. I nearly froze from the terror my heart had endured. Staying perfectly still, I stared at him. He in turn looked up to meet my eyes, allowing me view of the ice-blue jewels that had been hidden behind his bangs. He stared at me, long and hard.
"I'm...hungry."
Without warning, he fell over and into my lap. The boy was unconscious.

Tis scene is like from L-DK.. :3 Nonetheless, I SOO LOVE IT...
UchihaLover420 chapter 13 . 7/27/2014
Awe what that can't be it
Update please !
By the way you should put your SasuHina stories on wattpad .
RyoPyoTurtle chapter 13 . 6/11/2014
*sigh* I hope you update soon. Because this is pure gold! I love how you portray Sakura and Ino. I love how they are Hinata's friends instead of enemies. It very rare to find fanfics of them being friends with her and not obsess over Sasuke to much.
nom-de-plumee chapter 13 . 5/17/2014
Stumbling upon this fic X3
This so nice! I like how you describe everything per chapter. I like the lovely plot, too! Ah, I hope you ever continue this fic! :')

Nevertheless, I really thank you for writing this fic! Thank you!
Guest chapter 13 . 10/6/2013
I really love this story as a Sasuhina! I want to know more about the dojo, for some weird reason. Didn't know America was known for just easily kissing someone on the cheek!
Tails chapter 13 . 8/7/2013
It's sooooo good! When will you continue! I love this story sooooo much!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/19/2013
It was so funny I love the first chapter died laughing ravish hahahaha *rolls on floor laughing ass of * * stands up wipes tears of*
Guest chapter 13 . 7/14/2013
sooooooooooooooooooo goooooooood
Guest chapter 13 . 7/8/2013
Aww hinata :( all sad ending why can't she stop liking him just a little bit? Ha! Well I can't wait for your update. Your story is awesome dont leave your fans hanging forever. I can't wait
Guest chapter 12 . 7/8/2013
I found this story and I have read it all today and I have this next chapter then I have to wait and I'm not looking foreword to the wait. I live the way the story is has a lot of charActer and interactions that are very well written. I hope you don't abandon this story. Garra is sweet! But I'm a sasuhina all the way haha;) I liked the sweet itachi that's how I imagine him foreals charming.
aurora0914 chapter 13 . 7/6/2013
this was great ! you must update as soon as possible ! i loved this so much ! go itahina!
Peachie-Trishie chapter 13 . 6/14/2013