Reviews for Waiting For You
AraelDranoth chapter 1 . 2/19
Oh man! It was such an interesting premise and the writing was so well done and then you just had to make it 1st POV.

1st POV is Taboo in my opinion. 9/10 times you will fall into the Mary/Gary Sue trap or veer straight into OOC territory.

Nevertheless as I said, good premise and writing and good luck! ;)
Anonymous chapter 13 . 2/5
I absolutely LOVE your story! I hope you update soon!
patriot witch chapter 13 . 1/7
please please please update I love this story
xxcandylover23xx chapter 12 . 8/12/2016
Lmaoo what happened to gaara?
xxcandylover23xx chapter 9 . 8/12/2016
Wait...gaara eyes aren't blue...nahh they not lol you had me thinking it was you own character.
Krishka chapter 13 . 2/29/2016
It's such a lovely story, I do hope you plan on continuing it. Though I wonder who Hinata would end up with, but I slightly prefer SasuHina over GaaHina. But I guess that may not be possible, but I do hope he dies not die, I'm more of a happy ending sort of person. I liked the way you portrayed, Hinata-Sakura-Ino friendship.
About that girls beating up Hinata part, I understand her reasons, but I font like stories where she is portrayed as complete softie, because no matter one-sided crush or not , you cannot take our frustrations on others, so u don't like Hinata letting girls do this to her. And if any of the said girls would be in Hinata's place most wouldn't last a week even with their so called love.
But you have your characters personality spot-on. I like your story very much so do hope you find the time to complete it.
Guest chapter 13 . 9/6/2015
I seriously love this fic, and I hope it gets updated some day 3
YoLo chapter 13 . 3/1/2015
Because I knew all too well how it felt to like
someone and not have them feel the same way
in return.

damn Hinata, let me just hug you.
Emm chapter 13 . 2/24/2015
This fanfic hasn't been updated in ages but I don't care..just wanted to say that it's one of the best naruto fics I've read. I love how you included sakura and ino's points of view, it really opened my eyes to different sides of them. Anyway, great job and thank you very much!
FandomaniacDerp chapter 13 . 10/16/2014
Updates pls :(
FandomaniacDerp chapter 8 . 10/16/2014
"Um...sir? Are you oka-?"
His hand suddenly shot out to grab hold of my wrist. I nearly froze from the terror my heart had endured. Staying perfectly still, I stared at him. He in turn looked up to meet my eyes, allowing me view of the ice-blue jewels that had been hidden behind his bangs. He stared at me, long and hard.
"I'm...hungry."
Without warning, he fell over and into my lap. The boy was unconscious.

Tis scene is like from L-DK.. :3 Nonetheless, I SOO LOVE IT...
UchihaLover420 chapter 13 . 7/27/2014
Awe what that can't be it
Update please !
By the way you should put your SasuHina stories on wattpad .
RyoPyoTurtle chapter 13 . 6/11/2014
*sigh* I hope you update soon. Because this is pure gold! I love how you portray Sakura and Ino. I love how they are Hinata's friends instead of enemies. It very rare to find fanfics of them being friends with her and not obsess over Sasuke to much.
nom de plumee chapter 13 . 5/17/2014
Stumbling upon this fic X3
This so nice! I like how you describe everything per chapter. I like the lovely plot, too! Ah, I hope you ever continue this fic! :')

Nevertheless, I really thank you for writing this fic! Thank you!
Guest chapter 13 . 10/6/2013
I really love this story as a Sasuhina! I want to know more about the dojo, for some weird reason. Didn't know America was known for just easily kissing someone on the cheek!