Reviews for My Lover For Eternity
amanda.duty.7 chapter 7 . 3/19/2013
Hey what happened to the rest of the story I just recently started reading fanfic and I loved ur first story now I wnat to read the sequel but it just ends and u haven't updated sice mar 2009 what gives
twilightrose0372 chapter 7 . 2/20/2012
Really? No update in almost 3 years? Disappointing! I was so looking forward to the sequel when I came upon the first story... and now I'm left hanging! I really hope you finish this. It deserves an ending.
Anmutige chapter 7 . 9/4/2011
can't wait for you to finish the story but i see it hasn't been updated in 2 years :(
Anmutige chapter 6 . 9/4/2011
uhhh cliffhanger !
Anmutige chapter 5 . 9/4/2011
loooooovvvveeeee this chapter
Anmutige chapter 4 . 9/4/2011
i hate aaron lol good chapter tho
Anmutige chapter 2 . 9/4/2011
good chapter but i don't like idea of bella with anyone but jacob
NoMidniteTipToe chapter 7 . 5/22/2011
I like the continuation on this fic but it seems you haven't updated since 2009? What happens next?
Monica chapter 3 . 2/5/2011
It's really good! I hope u get tha chance to write more.
Analitica chapter 7 . 8/5/2010
i need more
Oridara chapter 4 . 7/5/2010
Awww, shizzle, keep the curve balls and the hotness coming, loved that description twixt Aaron and Bella, I would like to know more about Aaron and all though. Poor ass Jacob, he is fine and all but cannot catch a break but he might catch another baby, tho! Keep the curve balls coming...when is Alice coming shopping again?
Oridara chapter 2 . 7/5/2010
WoW! I really thought he was going to imprint...this is pure supernatural drama! I hope you are going to update...this is different I have never read this in any fan fic... go on, girl!
Oridara chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Ok, I am waiting for the sequel! First story with Bella pregnant and getting married to Jacob right in the thick of the original novel. I like it and want to see the drama unfold. Keep going, adelante, adelante como un elefante, ok?

I just want to mention that that the last part of your chapter was very sensual...you do not have to have a lot of sex per se, you just have to make sure you use all the 5 senses when you showcase their initmacy to push the story along. Hey, even Toni Morrison, the Nobel Prize winner of Literature and Author of "Beloved" (are you in college or school?) even said her daggone self that, "writing about sex is difficult...the problem is sex in itself is not sexy". Just use those 5 senses and you should be fine,girl. I mine I want to put myself literally in Bella's shoes, cause Jacob is all that and hot bowl of grits with bacon...he lookin' good and he talkin' right, got a job and everything, delish! But anyways, Imma review if thats what you gotta have to keep going. Lovely work of fic, tres originale
seachase1 chapter 7 . 6/10/2010
I really loved your story. Please update soon.
Twilightobssed123 chapter 7 . 2/9/2010
hey, just to let you know, you should make emmett the real jokeytelling, funloving guy. no the serios one. i have an idea for the next chapter. you can make aron find edward out in the woods and fights him for bella but bella says she's chosen jacob and edward kills aron, and fights jacob but when jacob gets hurt, bella tells edward to get out of her face and leave her life, then her and jacob have another baby called Lesley, and collin imprints on her.