Reviews for Perpetuating The Species
Beawild chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
Loved the story, but the death of their baby was heartbreaking. I hope that in due time they have another one.
Kira-Hazel chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Well the odds were against you: threshold, babyfic (kind of). But you managed to get a great story. A true testament to your amazing writing abilities!
starie78 chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Great story.
egwolf65 chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
great story!
keepcalm chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
that was a wonderful story. im sad the baby didnt make it, but thats exactly what the story needed. Thank you for writing this!
TrekGames23 chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
The story ended it a very depressing tone (I am actually in tears right now), I feel like they lost so much; but they had their love at the end and it was an amazing story. You are are great writer and I hope to see more from you, J/P stories specially...maybe one with a happier ending :-/
Riss - uscmam chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
I really like this 'what if' story. You did a really nice job of keeping the characters true to the series at that point. The only one who might have been a little too understanding was Chakotay, but since New Earth hasn't happened yet, I can understand the ease he gave up his crush.

Thanks for sharing
Emerald Demona chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
Your stories are making me like the idea of a Janeway/Paris relationship.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
Oh. My. This is a tremendous, wonderful story and I wish things had happened this way.

But here they did. Tom and Kathryn belong together, and here's hoping the soul of their first child returns for the next one.
sernity1806 chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
Sad, since I have had family memembers lose babies. Just usually the first one which is somewhat common.
Asthore chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
Dang that ending was so depressing. I hope that you have a sequel where they are able to have another baby and keep it. But honestly, it was an amazing fic. I've always had a soft spot for J/P. Good job.
CanonAntithesis chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
Wow, that was really nice and very, very sad. I wouldn't mind a sequel - maybe like what happens when they get back home.

Thanks for sharing.