Reviews for Domination
CallMeTod chapter 1 . 2/17
...Yeah, I'm totally kicking myself for not looking at this part of the FanFiction site before today... Also great job with the stoey -PAUSE TO LOOK AT TYPING ERROR- What the Fuck is a stoey..?
AshJovillette chapter 8 . 7/23/2013
love this story
Sinful Deity chapter 8 . 7/16/2013
OHHHHHGOOODDDDD XDDDD
Arekkusu Naitofaia chapter 8 . 3/11/2013
Wooooooo! That was steamy :P I loved the whole idea of this.
Ebony A. Burton chapter 8 . 3/1/2013
Oh my was the very coolest Dante X Nero story I have read yet!I am a very HARD CORE yaoi 13,but I love this pairing oh so I love stories like the demon smells and things like is so cool and awesome at the same time.I can't wait to read the next tell me when the next one is out.

(ebo)
sunflowerundvodka chapter 8 . 2/8/2013
This was amazing!
Please do carry on with your awesomeDxN yaoi!
Quiiver chapter 8 . 1/14/2013
I LOVE YOU SO HARD. Dammit, I almost feel sorry I only recently got into the DanteXNero fandom. I almost missed all this hot man sex!

Grrrowwrrrl. ;) Awesome job. Definitely adding you to my fave authors list.
roxasth3nobody chapter 8 . 10/4/2012
If this was deviantART, I would do many :la: for your incredible work. You just deserve a big hug from Dante and Nero
SweetChaos25 chapter 8 . 6/29/2012
:Megusta: ;D
Bai-Marionette chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
I know what's happening to you, Nero...*holds up video camera* Gott is finally answering my prayers.

Kukukukuku
MaxxieBEYOND chapter 8 . 12/17/2011
*fap fap fap fap*

That story was HAWT, my friend. D
Sterek-fangurl chapter 8 . 6/30/2011
yo nice i really loved it ur really good can't wait to read more stories from u
tasmin-2 chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
it weird but most of my fav. storys are made by you and i just noticed lol
zombie-cupcakefhfs chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
this is so hot just like your other stories you sure know how to keep yaoi fangirls happy X)
Dante03 chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
I wish this story would just go on and on and on. I hate it when they end. This was supet hot!