Reviews for Bound for Life
bhoney chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
Okay, if there was anything after this visual: "causing Dean’s shirt to melt to his chest", I completely missed it. LOL Kidding!

Great, great start to this story. I'm really intrigued to see where you're going with this. I thought the two old ladies might be ghosts, looking to posess people and take over their bodies or something, but they only took one of the boys, so now I don't know. Stinkin' Henry. Can't believe he's helping them kidnap Sam. And I gotta tell ya-I had a bad feeling about those cookies from the start. Probably poisoned. *grumbles about creepy old ladies*
charis-kalos chapter 4 . 11/3/2008
Good ending; good brotherly bonding. Love me a hurt!Sam and protective!Dean; adore unspoken, intuitive communication between them. Thanks for this story, it's been a fun read.
JenBurch chapter 4 . 10/30/2008
Ooh, kinky! :)

Oh, and I so didnt understand a word of your Geek Fact about salt, but I did know it clumped I just never knew why... and I guess I still dont! lol

Great story, hun, and how clever is it that you found a physical representation of their relationship... in a very creepy fashion, though! lol

Sam wasn't making much sense at the end, was he, when he was trying to explain so Dean what he meant about their relationship being the same as Violet and Daisy... proving his point, though, Dean still got it!

More depth to this story than meets the eye, huh? Just gotta look beyond the parasitic twin and the Juicy Violet :) Great job!
JenBurch chapter 3 . 10/29/2008
Violet and Daisy, that's just a really freaky coincidence! Who's really writing this story, huh? lol

This chick, by the way, just keeps getting creepier! Dean had better hurry up and burn that body - ew, juicy! - and get back to Sam... and I really hope Sam didnt just shoot himself or something!
JenBurch chapter 2 . 10/29/2008
Your note at the end of this chapter was ironic because the minute Violet started cutting Sam's shirt I was saying "Yes! Sam's gonna have his shirt off again! Way to go! I knew I could count on you!" lol

Having said that, it did make it a little strange and harder to enjoy that a creepy little old lady was the one holding the scissors, but I could look past that :)

Cant wait to read more :)
JenBurch chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
Okay, I'm going to say GROSS! And not for the ending, but purely for the wound and Sam digging his fingers inside it!

There are two things I hate... creepy, little girl ghost, and creepy little old ladies... you went the old lady and you did it beautifully! I'm thoroughly confused and intrigued, the perfect combination and exactly what you're looking for after chapter one!
Charlie Girl 79 chapter 4 . 10/21/2008
excellent! Like that Henry has a conscience about his bringing Sam to the girls and that typically Dean is not in a forgiving mood.

Love the parallels drawn between the girls and our boys. I especially liked the brotherly comfort at the very end!
irismay42 chapter 4 . 10/13/2008
That was a great ending to a great story! I loved how Sam realised Dean was staying awake in order to stand sentry over him, but was too injured to do much about it... And Dean sitting on the bed to keep Sam company? Aww...
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 4 . 10/12/2008
OOHH GOD

girl!

this was such an atmosphericly epic ending to spice things off!

BLOODY LOVED IT THROUGHOUT!

god hun, seriously you blow me away every time and i just always wanna come back for more, this was such an uber in depth descript and comparision to the brothers and sisters Violet and Daisy, and it just showed a lot that would happen- no matter what they'd do for each other and bless

Sam gets whumped...and Dean's applying band aid

its such a perfect scene hun, such an amazing story and fantastically written fic

xx

this makes me feel like WOW!

every time c

well down girl, you should be proud!

x
Ash8 chapter 4 . 10/12/2008
Yay! That was wonderful hun. More Sammy peril and wonderful big!bro Dean. Loved the ending. Great story. Thanks to spnmom for "buying" you. Thanks to YOU for sharing it with us!

xx
Chiiyo86 chapter 4 . 10/12/2008
I like the after hunt. So much cute brother's moments! Thank you for that, and for the whole fic.
Scullspeare chapter 4 . 10/11/2008
You batter the boys so nicely. Please, keep it up. :)

Loved the parallels you drew between the two sets of siblings; very different but with many similarities.

The rock solid salt? LMAO - nice touch.

Great story, looking forward to the next one - and the next chapter to Vampires are People Too?

Sculls
Lilwazzabug chapter 4 . 10/11/2008
Aw that last part was so sweet(:) It reminded me of me and my sister. Ya know something? I was just watching MadTV tonight and they had this conjoined twin bit in one skit, and it immediately reminded me of this story:D Hehe, had to share that;) Really loved your story. You very well depicted the creepy/crappiness that is the state of Arkansas.
SamDeanLover28 chapter 4 . 10/11/2008
excellent
carocali chapter 4 . 10/11/2008
This is so absolutely incredible. You have such a grasp of these boys and their struggles for each other! I love the little changes you made. The readers were lucky to have someone who went into such great detail in trying to make every portion of this just perfect! Congratulations!

You even added a little more suspense at the beginning of the chapter putting Sam in peril once again! The creeping of Daisy up his leg and the invasion of his mind was just amazing. I saw every second of this story because of your rich, vivid descriptions!

My favorite moment is when the boys are together and Sam fesses up to Dean that he understands Violet's and Daisy's need to be with each other, and that it's not so different for them. And Dean doesn't argue the point, because he feels the same.

I'm also thankful to spnmom for requesting such a cool story idea. I can't wait for your next adventure!

;D