Reviews for Bound for Life
Nana56 chapter 4 . 10/11/2008
Oh, hon, that was amazing! A gorgeous chapter! I don't think I have enough superlatives to share for this chapter and the fic as a whole.

I totally loved this chapter from the beginning. Hurt!Sam and worried/protective!Dean in the house and then all the stuff waiting for Henry and then driving and Sammy sleeping and moaning. Then the motel and Sam restless and Dean not sleeping and finally moving to Sam's bed. Aw *melts*

So well done, my dear! Thank you so much!

*Huggles and kisses you*
darksupernatural chapter 4 . 10/11/2008
Wonderful ending with all being right in the Winchester world. Great work.
PADavis chapter 4 . 10/11/2008
Oh, man, that was fantastic. Loved the brotherly schmoop at the end, Sam forgiving Henry but not Dean, and Dean still awake despite everything. Bravo - lucky spnMom!

Phoebe
apieceofcake chapter 4 . 10/11/2008
Enjoyed it, thank you :-)
TammiTam chapter 4 . 10/11/2008
Awesome ending girl! I'd write more, a slew of praise, but I am sporting a migraine (again, I get them as often as you go on vacation!) and can't think other than to say another awesome story from a great writer!
sammygirl1963 chapter 4 . 10/11/2008
Awesome edning to the story. And I hadn't thought about it until Dean mentioned it, but I guess the sisters were just like him and Sammy, both willing to do whatever to protect the other.

I can't wait for your next story!
Muffy Morrigan chapter 4 . 10/11/2008
I love this. Love it. I really love this! Weird, awesome, creepy and lovely brother moments, what more can a girl ask for? Well, more story, but this was an AWESOME ending!

Five Impalas, freshly waxed, lovingly detailed with a tiny little Impala SS growing inside the trunk.
catchme21 chapter 3 . 10/9/2008
Holy crap...awesome.

And the name thing would be kind of freaky...but at least in your story Daisy was a parasitic twin. :)

Looking forward to an update. :)
sammygirl1963 chapter 3 . 10/7/2008
OH mercy, who would have ever thought that a cat could cause so much problems. Dean and Henry better get that body burned quick-Sammy is in major trouble!

I'm so glad Henry finally undersstands that what the grls were doing is wrong-at least now he is helping Dean.

Can't wait for more!
Visionairy chapter 3 . 10/6/2008
Excellent story, enjoyed reading it today. Please update again soon, I want to know what's going to happen now.
irismay42 chapter 3 . 10/6/2008
Violet and Daisy Hilton, huh? Any relation to Paris? She's probably more of a freak than they were...

As for the story...

"The man had hurt two things that belonged to Dean."

That line was just awesome!

And poor Sam - throttled again. The guy ought to wear one of those neck braces permanently...!

Love the cat disturbing the salt circle! Never work with animals!
Ash8 chapter 3 . 10/6/2008
Firstly, best disclaimer ever! Damn if I don't want to pinch that!

Loving Violet and Daisy - and you researched their names. Cool.

Also, I've decided I'm having a supernatural experience of my own. This is the sixth fic I've read in as many days that makes reference to "the pot calling the kettle black"! It's begining to freak me out!

Anyway. Great story. Loving how proctective Dean is here.

Also "death in a cracker" Hee! Never heard that one. Made me smile.

Look forward to more. xx
Chiiyo86 chapter 3 . 10/6/2008
Still a fascinating story. It's a good thing that Henry finally understands what is going on and decides to help them. Damn it, the cat!
Nana56 chapter 3 . 10/5/2008
Another cliffie! Oy!

Conjoined twins or parasitic twins are fascinating and I love this story incorporating them. Very interesting that you were able to find a pair with the same names.

It's a great story! :D