Reviews for Bound for Life
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 3 . 10/5/2008
Wow, this has been a great little story so far. I've really, really enjoyed it. I have to say, Violet and Daisy are pretty darn creepy. Looking forward to the rest.

These auction stories are so awesome.
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 3 . 10/5/2008
ahha OMG HUN!

this chappy was un-freakin-believable, i just fell in love with it, its epic-ly awesome!

OOHH GIRL, this was fantastic x

I LOVE LOVE LOVED IT HUN!

thank you so much, i so cannot wait for more, uoh uber awesome girl, haha the cliffies are so mean lol

x
TammiTam chapter 3 . 10/5/2008
As always, an awesome chapter. I can't wait for more, as you've left poor Sam in a pickle!
fearlessgoddess2 chapter 3 . 10/5/2008
Great stuff! Very good story! Post more soon!
lelann37 chapter 3 . 10/5/2008
great story, fun to read. thanks!
Colby's girl chapter 3 . 10/5/2008
That was a great chapter. Can't wait for the next.
devon99 chapter 3 . 10/5/2008
This really is a great story. Daisy, Violet and Henry are all fab characters...and hurt Sam/protective Dean? What more could a girl want?
Muffy Morrigan chapter 3 . 10/5/2008
Oh I love this story! Oh I love this story! (You might be missing my chanting and leg kicks that go with that, just picture them in your head) Oh and OneBun said to tell you he thinks the story is just awesome and he wanted to know if he could inhabit Sam for a bit.

Five Impalas, freshly waxed, lovingly detailed full of M&Ms, Cheese burgers and wonderful Winchesters
PADavis chapter 3 . 10/5/2008
Oh evil cliffie, but what a great chapter. Loved the cat with the salt on its paws. And Henry with the "got me there" was great. And spooky creepy stuff just abounding with the smoke coming out of Sam. Yuck. Its just wonderful.

Phoebe
Scullspeare chapter 3 . 10/5/2008
Juicy? Um, ew. Great writing, disgusting image.

Loved the use of the cat to reveal the salt circle had been broken.

And you undressed Sam - again. Not complaining. Just noting. :)

Angry spirits and battered boys - great ingredients for a great story. Keep on whumping.

Sculls

P.S. I had heard of the Hilton sisters and thought your use of their names was an homage to them. It's even better that's it's just freaky coincidence.

Oh, and I did see the Hilton sisters on stage - sort of. No, I'm not THAT old, but their life story was the inspiration for the 1997 Broadway musical Sideshow. :)
Lilwazzabug chapter 3 . 10/5/2008
Aw stupid cat! Ya see? This is why I don't keep house pets;) Great chappy. Can't wait for "We All Fall Down":D
carocali chapter 3 . 10/5/2008
Your psychic abilities to chose the names were just all out creepy, which fits perfectly with this story.

This might be one of my favorite stories of yours - you truly have it all: creepy MotW, Sam and Dean banter, hurt!Sam / protective!Dean, redemption of a civilian... I could really go on forever. Oh, and research! So much amazing research! I just LOVE when you put your thinking cap on! You do it with such ease. It's a gift!

So Daisy and Violet still had their hooks in Sam, but Dean wasn't fooled! The partial possession was painful but being a Winchester, Sam endured - with the help of Dean.

But now what? They're off roasting marshmallows with Violet's body when her spirit is freed by the crazy cat. Ugh! And a weakened Sam is NOT a good thing...

More please!

:D

Caroline

P.S. I beta'd?
SamDeanLover28 chapter 3 . 10/5/2008
great
darksupernatural chapter 3 . 10/5/2008
Another very cool chapter. And ouch. looks like Sam's in trouble AGAIN! Love it. this is a great story.
Lilwazzabug chapter 2 . 9/28/2008
*Joins in with Sam's questioning of "Wait for what?"* This is REALLY freakin' creepy and sick. Can't wait for more:)
100 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »