Reviews for Bound for Life
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
Oh wow, what a totally awesome start. I was so on the edge of my seat just trying to figure things out-just what is up with those old ladies-what kind of thing it is trying to invade Sammy, what kind of plans those ladies have-oh so much to wonder about.

Jee, what a time for a tummy ache to hit causing Dean to leave Sammy alone-so not good!

Can't wait for more!
mel087 chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
this is good! plz update soon
TammiTam chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
Awesome first chapter girl! And look, I'm immortalized in your story! Hehe! Is the next one already written? You'd said you wanted to finish it before posting, and I hope it is because the suspense is killing me! Awesome job.
Trish62 chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
I always look forward to seeing your name pop up on a story. This is interesting and different, and Sam has already been injured which is always a plus! Nice Job!
youthere chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
Good start. Looking forward to reading the rest :)
Ash8 chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
Yay! That was wonderful! Love the mystery and of course Sammy pain! Can't wait for the next chapter!
tanpopo no hana chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
Always with the evil cliffhangers!

Violet and Daisy are two seriously creepy characters... wonder what they're up to with our poor Sammy.

Dean and the cookies was hilarious though
Chiiyo86 chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
Nice beginning!

Ah, conversations in the car, when you're totally-not-lost-at-all (good memories)! That was a nice touch. Now that I think about it, I don't believe that we've ever seen the boys lost in the show (but I may be wrong).

I really liked the atmosphere, and the mystery surrounding Violet and Daisy. I really look forward to the next chapter!
kokoda2007 chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
So exciting to see an email alert for a new story from you. You always manage to sucker me in right away - and leave me begging for more.

I felt a twinge of sympathy for Dean and his 'predicament' and have to say, a great original way to separate the boys without completely maiming Dean. Can't wait to see what you come up with next.
SamDeanLover28 chapter 1 . 9/14/2008