Reviews for Diary of a Loser
Guest chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Again, RAFL
Daisy Alison chapter 15 . 10/20/2013
Loved it Luigi is the best ever
Daisy Alison chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
awwww poor luigi I hate king boo 2
Sonar chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
I love it.
agentrok chapter 15 . 5/16/2009
A fantastic story,just with a small amount of most of hypers works,it was great.
Walkazo chapter 15 . 2/15/2009
People don't take the time to write in their diary as they're being chased around; they make day-end summaries after the action's all over (from what I've heard, at any rate). Anyway, the story was interesting, but a little over-the-top at times. My favorite part was the line "and Bowser may actually remember my name" - that was funny.
Plum chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
I hate King Boo! I always play as Luigi so he can win at something... besides I like Luigi more than Mario.
whispering angel 25 chapter 15 . 2/8/2009
Aww, I didn't want this to end just yet! Oh, well. I enjoyed reading this one. I'm a sucker for humor.
Tnelson711 chapter 15 . 2/7/2009
Lol, I did not see that coming! Anyway, lol, it hit the Shroob Planet.

And it further deepens the Luigi/Daisy relationship. :)

...you think Mario will know about what happened?
GenericSpider chapter 14 . 1/31/2009
Something tells me Luigi is either A) somehow going to stop the meteor by pure random luck, or B) in for a severe beating when the meteor turns out to be (Insert random thing meteor turns out to be here). and he finally got a kiss from Daisy!

Update soon!
Tnelson711 chapter 14 . 1/30/2009
Is this a reference to the rumors that the world's going to end in 2012, which I may or may not believe. If it is, I regret not being able to get Star Fox Wii. XD

Anyway, I'm betting that it will not hit, but instead, it will hit Mars. ...okay, then we wouldn't be able to find out if there is life on mars. :(
Starrgrl24 chapter 13 . 1/10/2009
poor luigi! But, I can't help but laught at him! Something always happens to him! :D

nice one
GenericSpider chapter 13 . 1/10/2009
Poor Luigi! I feel his amusing pain... LOL, the police joining the party made me laugh. Update soon!
Tnelson711 chapter 13 . 1/10/2009
NO! NOT HYPER GOOMBAS COVERED IN FUDGE! AH!
Tnelson711 chapter 12 . 12/31/2008
Yay! Return of Luigi's Mansion! :)