Reviews for UnDisturbed
RandomSelection chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
Very well written - and with a surprising ending, to me at last ... though I realize I should have know, you placed the hints well enough ... What about a companion piece? Tell the whole thing backwards and let Fait end up where this one started?
Fandang0 chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
Intense, sad, frickin brilliant, love the incorporation of dream sequence, more Fuffy!

- Jessie
Will-Lehane chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
I absolutely love this! I didn't know where it was going until I read the line, "Clean sheets. Like summer." Then I had the "OH" moment where i knew what was going on. Great Job, kept me entertained till the end.
scaetterling chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
Is this one of the scenes or sentences that you can't get outta your head? I would guess it's Faith's last sentence.

Well ,back to the topic... It's interesting how you work your way through the scene. It took me a few lines until I knew where you were heading but it's a different point of view (I hope you know what I mean). And I guess I understand were this approach is coming from. So... differnet but good.
Lostmemories203 chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
that waz pretty depressin. luv it though.
Jinxgirl chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
Aw...that's so sad...god, poor Faith. I want her to get out of that, to be with her like that REALLY...I thought at first until Mr. Gordo that it might be Willow you were talking about. Really sad...