Reviews for Sailing His Ship
Sabergirl chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
I love your stories, especially your view on how Ash & co deal with their near death experinces. The anime doesn't really go into that, but it is a children's show. Anyways, hope you update on this particular series again soon. I look forward to it.
Sara Jaye chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Oh God, this was amazing. Poor Gary, I always wondered how he felt about Ash cheating death so many times.
91kaycee chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
i think gary went a little light on the...punishment.*evil smirk* very well done i don't think any of it was corny at all.

please keep writing and developing your skills. :)
milkteethbabydoll chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
You don't usually write this sort of thing? Damn, could have fooled me! *fans herself* I'm amazed at how HOT their brief make-out session was. Then again, not really. This series is definitely one of the best I've read. Very realistic, true to the show and it's characters. Love, love, LOVE it. :D
SandraNratco chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Very good! You nailed Gary's personality wonderfully! The yaoi was good too. Bravo! I'm watching you!
Peanutbutter Snaps chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
Very adorable I loved gary's possesive protective reaction! it was dead on too I couldn't have written it better myself so kudos to you!
S.A. Tsukasa chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
That was absolutly perfect.

No one was exclusivly effeminite.

They were in character.

Man...it was beautifully written. It was not over the top it was wonderfully and ther was no smut and it was just...wow.

I havent read anything like this before.
doodlefreak chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Aw, Pikachu wasn't left out X] Yes, that truly made it perfect. And I love Croagunk... so, thanks for putting him in

Again, it was so great to read. Now I'm gonna go and read more!
AnimeDutchess chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
You do good with the physical scenes! Very good...there's no reason to doubt yourself. If it makes you feel any better, It's hard for me to write them, too.
Katie chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
Aw. The end of this story gave me the warm fluffys. I did like the whole thing though. Somehow, I have a feeling it's going to take Gray quite a while to get used to the dangerous encounters which are the norm for Ash and Co. I enjoyed this and am looking forward to more!
Von chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
I think this was good! There's not enough attention paid to romantic and/or hot scenes above the belt. :D

Bit scary for Gary, though. You get used to 'almost' dying and you stop fighting hard enough to keep it to 'almost.
SacredLife chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
I've already read this on LJ but thought I'd review here since I haven't done so. Loved the Gary/Ash interaction...and Pikachu! XD You should write more of this. As they say, practice makes perfect. So while you practice, you can provide us with more fics like this! Yepps! *nods head vigorously*