Reviews for Still Alive and Kicking
Future Mrs.Malik-Styles chapter 47 . 7/6/2012
GET RID OF HIM!
BaronBargy chapter 53 . 6/19/2012
Heh, yea right. Deron was my LEAST favorite character.
NCISAddict123 chapter 56 . 1/8/2012
Epic story! Can't believe Tony forgave Ziva again or didn't fight with her when she went back to see him again! :O I am hooked to this story so much it's unbelievable how much i am addicted to this :D I love it so much thank you so much for writing this it's amazinggggg!
NCIS FTW chapter 56 . 8/30/2011
I Lived your whole story and I have read the story before this and this one twice now because i loved it this much. I loved it how you bought The Triplet's real father back and how Ari & Kate weren't really dead. I totally agreed with what Bonnie said and how she acted when Ziva cheated on Tony. I adore this story and will read it many more times.
Wow chapter 2 . 7/21/2011
Two words. Mind Blown
TWHATT18 chapter 56 . 1/9/2011
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! could you do that?i still love your stories glad the deron or whatever is gone. i HATED im sure you get that a lot.i think bonnie cole and andy should stop being so dramatic and finally be happy!ziva should get hasn't for a more tiva humor.3oh btw forgot to mention in your last story but i LOVEd all of your charmed it was funny.i loved that wait to read teh sequel!if anyone dies...i will hate offence
LilyLover chapter 55 . 3/13/2010
Jenny's pregnant? Again?
LilyLover chapter 54 . 3/13/2010
I knew he was gay! I just didn't want to say anything, since so many people had.
LilyLover chapter 53 . 3/13/2010
When they say "It's over." Do they mean their marriage or Deron talking to her? I prefer the latter.
LilyLover chapter 49 . 3/12/2010
I know this is useless but

1) What do you want to see more of?

Riley and Hailey

2) What do you want to see less of?

Not Sure

3) What pairings would you like to see more of (If so, I need ideas for a storyline for them! So help would be appreciated!)

Riley and Isobel (like a bonding thingy, not marriage- yet)

4) Who would you like to see get killed (For plot purposes only. And DO NOT say Deron)

Jenny. Why? I feel like it.
LilyLover chapter 48 . 3/12/2010
Two people... hm... Tali and Deron
LilyLover chapter 45 . 3/12/2010
Yikes!

Must keep reading
LilyLover chapter 44 . 3/12/2010
Several comments:

If Adro was Israeli he probably would probably be Jewish

If Adro was Jewish he would probably not be eating bacon or celebrating christmas
LilyLover chapter 42 . 3/12/2010
Ani ohevet otcha I (female) love you (male)

Ani ohev otach I (male) love you (female)
LilyLover chapter 35 . 3/12/2010
That suprised me (Baby part)

BTW Kate would be 4 months