Reviews for A Welcomed Change
GraphiicChaos chapter 1 . 9/26
Honestly this was a very nice and interesting take on Anko's character. Usually most fics have her as a flirt but this I think was a nice take on her. It would have been nice if it was a couple of chapters longer but I still enjoyed it :)
Guest79256022D chapter 1 . 10/19/2015
Somehow this seems inadequate.
I mean in this oneshot format.
Two or perhaps three chappies all-in-all would fit more, don't 'cha think?
AngelSlayer135 chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
I really liked this view on Anko. Although like many other I enjoy the dominating one as well this is nice and refreshing to see the characters as more like normal people with hard jobs and lives.

The lemon was very well written, most of the time these one shots can get a bit silly with the screaming of sentences and such from characters that are normally quiet.

Writing was good overall, not great but still pretty good.
Sir Falinn chapter 1 . 6/3/2015
Pretty good, I like this Anko.
TheGrinningAnimal chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
Thats sweet, but that's just weird with Kiba and Ino
LittleGirly chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
So AWESOME! I love very much XD. I really like the way you wrote Naruto and Anko in this, it was really good.
This is my first time reading a Naruto and Anko story, and am happy to say I really love it alot! :)
Thank you for the wonderful read, and I hope you write more for Naruto and Anko.
SliverWolfAlpha chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
Not bad am not a big fan of oneshots but u get 6 out of 10
the grey mage chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
fantastic and you wrote the lemon tastefully.
Syynistyre chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Very nice
xXColdFusion13Xx chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
1 - 10. 9.5 XD
Armandhas chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Fantastic story. Loved the pace of the story and the interaction between characters, even the side characters.

Thanks for sharing.
Zhor chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
This was really well done...Zhor approves. Naruto/Anko is a nice pairing, not my favorite one' but a ery nice one.
Have a Little Feith chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Very well done. I'd love to see you continue this.
Skyrere chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
hehehe. this is the very best version of Anko ever... of all time.
I love how you portrayed Naruto as well, without having him go on a mental "this is why I am not chasing Sakura" bender. XD
Fantastic.
Now I can actually see Anko as other than the Crazy Leather wearing Annoying Dominatrix that everyone else portrays her as.
pinky9292 chapter 1 . 3/16/2012