Reviews for The Thin Line Between Love and Hate
AdorableSkitty639 chapter 34 . 8/21
Hi! I know it's been awhile since you've last updated and all, but I'd really appreciate it if you'd update this wonderful story you have going here. It is very interesting to read to say the least, and I know that it isn't easy to start a story and actually continue it. Sorry if I'm bothering you, I just want to voice my opinion.
KingKagura chapter 34 . 8/11
This story is so good! I love it! But I am still a bit nervous about Blue and Yellow! I hope Blue remembers Green soon, and that Green can show his feelings better! Please update soon!
heii chapter 24 . 7/18
tbh Blue should either use Puriri to get rid of Magenta or just stab the bitch xD

also, I like when Silver protects her, d'awww Silver~
WTF?! This still doesn't explain why he would let her get beat up on account of him! Especially considering the fact that she was yelling at him for being a meanie in the first place?!
This . . . Doesn't make any sense. Seriously? He remembers her, but doesn't do anything to stop her from getting beaten up? What even?
anonymouse chapter 34 . 7/6
Ahhhhh, I just stumbled across this again while looking through all of my favorites. This used to be, and I still consider it, one of the best stories ever regarding the pokespe characters. Your story really captured each and every one of the character's personalities and traits perfectly, and the world you placed them within was fantastic as well. When I first read this fanfiction oh so long ago (in 2014, I believe) I powered through all 34 chapters in one night. As time has gone on, my hopes of ever seeing another update for this spectacular fic has waned. It's quite possible you've gone on to bigger and better things, or fallen out of love with pokemon or the pokespe fandom. What a place to leave off on, though! I guess we'll never know who Blue's next opponent was, how Gold and Crys' relationship will develop, and even the ending to the mini conflict between Ruby and Sapph regarding battles and contests, and tutoring in general I suppose. I'll always love how you portrayed Ruby- not as a selfish, crazed fashionista (while that is somewhat accurate, I feel like many authors leave out his other characteristics), but rather someone passionate about what he loves, and dazzling on stage. I would've loved to see your portrayal of Ruby's true battle prowess, and regarding memoirs, I would've really enjoyed seeing your take on some of the newer pokespe protags, such as X and Y or Rakutsu and Faitsu. And finally, thank you for writing one of the only oldrivalshipping fanfics that features their development from beginning (when they met) to end; even though we never reached the end, the journey was super memorable. I guess as time has passed, pokespe has become less and less popular, but I hope one day I'll manage to find a fic as amazing as this one was. :)
This fic will forever remain one of my favorites. If you ever find yourself in the clutches of the pokespe fandom once again, I dearly hope you'll find time and inspiration to update this story.
when are you uploading the next chapter
Why do you care chapter 34 . 6/16
I love the story so much, it's just that it has been 3 years since you last updated it.
Brooke chapter 34 . 6/9
I just wanted to say...

OH MY GOSH YOU ARE AMAZING AT THIS

I don't even like romance or shippy things, but I have read all current chapters of your story, and it's downright awesome!
Looking at the last time it was updated...like in 2008? Anyway, I was absolutely devastated that there wasn't a really final ending.
Are you still working on it?
I hope somehow you manage to find time to write more to this story!
And no joke, even my parents say things like "you won't like this movie, these people kiss" or "they hold hands" and stuff, but this story is amazing!

So, to wrap this up, I hope you know your effort hasn't gone to waste-you've even managed to get an anti-romantic person entranced with all parts of your story!
And honestly, when I saw it took place in a school, I was considering not reading it. But I've read your "Chinese Finger Trap" story as well (by the way, that one's amazing too!), so I read this one, and I was NOT disappointed!

Okay, okay, for real for real I'll wrap this up.

Well, I wish you no writer's block and more clever writing-in this story or any other!
Sincerely, Brooke
digimans chapter 34 . 6/9
Please finish this its amazing been waiting since 2014 for a new chapter
Bunnicles chapter 34 . 1/16
I really hope you continue this! I find it adorable how jealous Gold is of Sliver around Crystal xD
Sakura fields chapter 34 . 12/12/2015
Please continue this story, you have done a good job writing this.
Guest chapter 34 . 11/10/2015
How many chapters does this thing have?
V-Up chapter 34 . 7/24/2015
I really like this story and I will to see more! _
Guest chapter 34 . 5/11/2015
NOOOO! I love your story so much! But by looking at the last time this story was updated, it's obvious that this story has been abandoned. Please, PLEASE, finish it. :( Because look where it ended.